Tips[edit | edit source]
- Playing As Yuki (Dangerous)
- can trigger her passive twice; managing to place one on an opponent's home is almost guaranteed to net you 2 wins.
- will be converted into via her passive. Since she's card and player kill dependent, this is the least disruptive "Pudding" card to consider for your deck.
- is recommended since her hyper will allow her to place it when it'd otherwise be impossible. This is particularly useful in the late game where it's a dead draw for most other characters.
- helps her maintain a balanced playstyle.
- Unlike standard Yuki, she's not a beast in battle. Pick your battles wisely.
- Although each trap you place can potentially become a Win, try to place them in threatening areas. While landing one on someone's Home is often best, 1-6 spaces after a Home also tend to see a lot of traffic. Avoid placing them on a fork and attempt to get them on convergence points.
- Pay attention to the number of cards in the deck before using your hyper. If there are only a few cards left, it's possible there are no traps and your hyper will miss; wait for a fresh deck before using it.
- Ultimately, despite her passive, she's probably best off focusing on stars instead of wins. You may even be better of packing only a few powerful traps to ensure that your hyper is more impactful.
- Playing Against Yuki (Dangerous)
- can absolutely ruin a game for Yuki, but the high star cost basically requires it to be played through or .
- Including weak traps such as in your deck will dilute the potential of her hyper.
Recommended Cards[edit | edit source]
+ For The Future of the Toy Store & Sky Restaurant Pures can be forced onto the board through Evil Mastermind. Both traps are debilitating for most opponents, as losing 1/2 of your stars is usually a huge detriment.
+ Big Magnum is essential for Yuki Dangerous, as she CAN'T get wins from mobs & bosses.
+ Dangerous Pudding & Bad Pudding are extremely good for drawing extra Tragedies.
Counter Cards[edit | edit source]
+ Star-Blasting Light is a back-breaker for Yuki Dangerous, as it eliminates all the traps she placed & will also deal damage to her.
+ Scrambled Eve places the traps in Yuki Dangerous' hand back into the deck, forcing her to re-draw them.
+ Unlike her original counterpart, Brutal Prank is much more detrimental to Yuki Dangerous than it is to Yuki.