|Origin||QP Shooting - Dangerous!!|
Turn every held card with "Pudding" in its name into. When someone else triggers your trap, gain 1 Win. Gain no Wins from fighting neutral enemies.
Yuki (Dangerous) is a trap-based character. Her passive converts any, , and cards in hand into cards. This is a large advantage, as Bad and Dangerous Puddings rarely offer an advantage to the player who places them, while Tragedy in the Dead of Night is a very beneficial trap card. This means that a Yuki (Dangerous) player can make 6 of the 48 cards in the deck much more useful for themselves than for their opponents.
Her downsides are that she MUST get wins off of players in order to achieve Wins Norma. While her Hyper now helps a good deal in achieving that goal, you still have to put a good deal of work in strategic trap setting to maximize your ability to score wins. Her Hyper, while able to bypass trap placement restrictions on cards such as For The Future of the Toy Store & Sky Restaurant Pures, may place traps in less-than-ideal locations.
- +Passive allows for stacking the deck in the player's favor
- +Slightly above-average stats
- +Wins from traps usually more frequent than Wins from neutrals
- +Hyper replaces itself with a trap if you got a Trap card in hand, or fills your hand with Trap cards if you had none.
- -Hyper is unreliable at placing both where traps go, & what kind of traps you set.
- -Performance varies significantly from board to board
|"Fear my powers!" -Yuki|
Yuki (Dangerous)'s hyper is Evil Mastermind. When the hyper is used,
- If the user is holding any trap cards, draws a trap card from the deck and places all trap cards in hand randomly on the board
- If the user is not holding a trap card, draws 3 trap cards from the deck and sets a random one down on the user's current panel. Yuki (Dangerous)'s passive does not affect Pudding cards placed this way. If there are no trap cards currently in the deck, this will do nothing.
(This bypasses any of the traps' requirements)
Surprisingly for both a Hyper card and a multi-effect card, Evil Mastermind has very few uses. Because all traps have no star costs, it can't be used to discount any trap costs. While it does let you play traps earlier than your level should allow, the 13 star cost is a very high cost at Level 2, andHowever, it does have one notable upside: (Max 1) is the only 4+ level trap. Additionally, traps are normally more useful when placed at the player's feet than placed randomly on the board, and the player cannot tell what trap was placed if set from the deck using this card. is an exceptionally powerful card, but normally can't be used for the second half of the game. This Hyper turns what would be a useless card in other players' hands into an exceptionally powerful one in for the player.
- Playing As Yuki (Dangerous)
- can trigger her passive twice; managing to place one on an opponent's home is almost guaranteed to net you 2 wins.
- will be converted into via her passive. Since she's card and player kill dependent, this is the least disruptive "Pudding" card to consider for your deck.
- is recommended since her hyper will allow her to place it when it'd otherwise be impossible. This is particularly useful in the late game where it's a dead draw for most other characters.
- helps her maintain a balanced playstyle.
- Unlike standard Yuki, she's not a beast in battle. Pick your battles wisely.
- Although each trap you place can potentially become a Win, try to place them in threatening areas. While landing one on someone's Home is often best, 1-6 spaces after a Home also tend to see a lot of traffic. Avoid placing them on a fork and attempt to get them on convergence points.
- Pay attention to the number of cards in the deck before using your hyper. If there are only a few cards left, it's possible there are no traps and your hyper will miss; wait for a fresh deck before using it.
- Ultimately, despite her passive, she's probably best off focusing on stars instead of wins. You may even be better of packing only a few powerful traps to ensure that your hyper is more impactful.
- Playing Against Yuki (Dangerous)
- can absolutely ruin a game for Yuki, but the high star cost basically requires it to be played through or .
- Including weak traps such as in your deck will dilute the potential of her hyper.
Recommended Cards[edit source]
+ For The Future of the Toy Store & Sky Restaurant Pures can be forced onto the board through Evil Mastermind. Both traps are debilitating for most opponents, as losing 1/2 of your stars is usually a huge detriment.
+ Big Magnum is essential for Yuki Dangerous, as she CAN'T get wins from mobs & bosses.
+ Dangerous Pudding & Bad Pudding are extremely good for drawing extra Tragedies.
Counter Cards[edit source]
+ Star-Blasting Light is a back-breaker for Yuki Dangerous, as it eliminates all the traps she placed & will also deal damage to her.
+ Scrambled Eve places the traps in Yuki Dangerous' hand back into the deck, forcing her to re-draw them.+ Unlike her original counterpart, Brutal Prank is much more detrimental to Yuki Dangerous than it is to Yuki.
|New Cat in the House||Play 10 games as Yuki (Dangerous).|
|Beastly Cunning||As Yuki (Dangerous), gain 7 or more Wins using Traps in one game.|
|Gone Pudding Gone||As Yuki (Dangerous), ruin 5 pudding in one game.|
- Yuki (Dangerous) first appearance is in QP Shooting - Dangerous!! as the 4th Stage boss.
- Yuki (Dangerous)'s outfit is very similar to the outfit wears.
Update History[edit source]