The villainous leader of the Waruda gang, Yuki is the original bully character, designed to use brute force against her opponents from the start to the conclusion of a match. Yuki features a heavily buffed attack stat, an average health stat, and below average defense and evasion stats, providing her with strong offensive power and very little defensive capability. Consequently, Yuki is built for aggressive play and the player should try to strike first when they have the opportunity, to avoid receiving much counterattack damage from her weak defense. While similar toand , Yuki does not have the drawbacks of a high recovery stat nor the restrictive passive ability of . As to be expected, Yuki's stats afford her a large combat advantage against all opponents and compensates for her less than stellar Hyper. Unlike some other bullies, Yuki also has the advantage of being able to switch between Wins and Star Norma without any side effects.
The main disadvantage of Yuki is her less than average defense and evade stat, which makes her somewhat of a glass cannon. While Yuki can easily deal damage to her opponents, she does not respond well to retaliation. Fortunately, her solid health stat enables her to take some smaller hits; however, poor rolls will quickly bring her down.
Unlock Info[edit source]
- The character can be purchased in the shop for 800 (560 with 30% off) after beating QP Episode 1, Suguri Episode 2, Marc Episode 4, or Kai Episode 3, and then playing 3 games.
- Automatically unlocked if DLC 14 is owned.
- Can be obtained randomly from a character crate for 100Oranges.
- +One of the best ATK stats in game
- +Hyper can be used to self KO, preventing star loss
- +Hyper effect will always KO regardless of HP or card effect
- +Good HP and REC stat for combat
- -Vulnerable to retaliation
- -Low defenses can result in unfavorable combat
- -Constant combat quickly depletes HP if rolls are unfavorable
- -Heavily reliant on high dice rolls to stay in the game
- -Unreliable Hyper
Yuki's hyper is Gamble! When the Hyper is used, it causes one random player to be KO'd. This can also affect the user.
Gamble! as the name implies, is a Hyper that randomly KOs a single player with the chance of KOing the player themself. The main advantage of this Hyper is that the KO effect goes through any health amount which can be effective against opponents such as Krila who have the potential to have very high health. The Hyper itself is unique in that it does not deal damage, it simply KO's the opponent. Thus, "Gamble!" will ignore the effects of and and KO the opponent. Assuming "Gamble!" hits a favorable target, it can be used to delay a player from achieving a Norma or to prevent them from attacking the player. A very common use of the Hyper is to use it with the intention of suicide, which often happens. This is ideal when Yuki has low health, as she will revive with full health, once again. Another minor advantage of the Hyper is also that it is extremely cheap among Hypers.The obvious downside to the Hyper, as to be expected, is that the player using the Hyper is included in the pool of potential victims. The only influence the player has over the Hyper is using it when other players are already KO'd, thus increasing the odds of a specific player being KO'd. The KO dealt also does not grant any wins, nor does the KO'd player drop any stars.
- Playing As Yuki
- Cards such as , , and can be used to make Yuki even more dangerous.
- Yuki's Hyper, , can be used to KO Yuki if her health is low, to prevent an opponent from KOing her.
- can be used to great effect against as the KO effect does not deal damage thus KOing her even if is active.
- Playing Against Yuki
- As Yuki's health will often not be full from constant combat, cards such as and can deal further damage or KO her.
- Boss can slow down her progress immensely and put her at risk of being KO'd. can be very effective if Yuki is playing for Wins Norma, as the
- If Yuki is KO'd either through combat or through the use of of , can leave Yuki very vulnerable as a result of her overall low stats.
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]