|← Version 3.1||Version 3.2||Version 3.2.1 →|
Version 3.2 of 100% Orange Juice adds back the Scramble!! For an Xmas Miracle! event, now running until December 25 with an updated reward!
Help Aru deliver present to all the good kids in the world!
All new units have also been updated with Xmas colors, which can be unlocked while playing or purchased via Wreaths. This event has no effect on gameplay itself and can be enjoyed in any game mode.
Note that event progression has been reset even if you completed the event previously, as a new reward has been added to the end.
Full version 3.2 patch notes
- Updated Xmas event and rewards.
- Added the Xmas color to units released in 2020.
- Added a new "player plate": clicking on the user info hud element (when hovering a player info in the corner) will keep it opened for further details on stock effects (which can be viewed by hovering the effects).
- Added eyeglasses and sunglasses to .
- Added Winter Suguri and Winter Hime emotes.
- Fixed an issue that made newest events not showing the event tutorial after checking the in-game tutorial.
- Fixed so the playmenu's config button cannot be clicked if a banner is currently displayed.
- Fixed graphic issue on Santa hat. with the
- Fixed so disabled mods will not replace card texts if they have a higher priority than another mod for same card that is enabled.
Versioned Hotfix 1
- Fixes minions in Co-op getting too excited about being gifted presents and crashing the game.