|← Version 3.0||Version 3.1||Version 3.2 →|
It's time for the (self-proclaimed) great treasure Arnelle and her sidekick Maynie (who may have slight anger issues) to make their entrance!
Arnelle & Manie Character Pack is now available to play in 100% Orange Juice version 3.1! The new characters are drawn by Hono and their Hyper art is illustrated by Siumai112.
- HP: 5
- Attack: +1
- Defense: -1
- Evade: ±0
- Recovery Value: 5
- Can see the card on the top of the deck when holding Intelligence Officer in hand.
- Hyper - (Battle)
- Level: 2
- Cost: 20★
- Gain one of the following effects depending on the top-of-the-deck card:
- Event +3 ATK
- Boost +3 DEF
- Others +3 EVD
- HP: 4
- Attack: ±0
- Defense: +1
- Evade: ±0
- Recovery Value: 5
- When not in Raging Mode, gain a Rage Counter upon taking damage and lose a Rage Counter upon healing.
- Hyper - (Boost)
- Level: 2
- Cost: 30★
- Gain +1 Rage Counter. Target another active unit and enter Raging Mode: gain +X ATK and +X EVD where X is the number of your Rage Counters. Raging Mode ends and Rage Counters become 0 upon target's KO. Gain +2 Wins if you KO target in battle, and -50% Stars and Wins if you KO any other unit.
- Network overhaul!
Version 3.1 also updates 100% Orange Juice to use Valve's new low-latency networking, potentially improving connection quality greatly and increasing online safety by hiding player IPs.
The update also adds support for Steam's own chat filter. To use it, enable "Chat Filtering" under In-Game settings on Steam.
- New Emoji!
A new set of chat emoji based on Acceleration of SUGURI 2 has been added to the Shop!
- Halloween Event Live!
All newly added characters have been updated with Halloween costumes, and Halloween Candy reward rates has been increased significantly to allow new players to more easily collect all of them! Note that event end rewards remain unchanged, and if you've already completed the event you do not need to clear it again.
Happy Spooky Halloween!
Full version 3.1 patch notes
- Added &
- Added new Acceleration of SUGURI 2 based emotes.
- Added new Halloween costumes for recently added characters to the Shop.
- Updated networking to use Valve's new low-latency networking, potentially improving connection quality greatly and increasing online safety.
- Added support for Steam's own chat filter. To use it, enable "Chat Filtering" under In-Game settings on Steam.
- Added a new config option to adjust the characters' movement animation speed.
- Changed the next card to be used after 's be announced during .
- Added a Config button (a gear) to the main menu.
- (Undocumented) Increased Halloween Candy inventory limit from 999 to 9999.
- Reduced the cost of from 50 to 30.
- 's +2 EVD passive now activates against opponents with more than +2 ATK (down from +3).
- Dev note: From our point of view, Alicianrone hasn't been performing quite as well we wanted, a sentiment generally shared by the community. In this case, she had easy focal points to improve by just changing some parameters, while her concept remains untouched. We'll keep an eye on her to see if these changes make her more enjoyable to play.
- Fixed 'gaining' HP instead of healing.
- Fixed an issue that made emotes have a line at the bottom.
- Fixed issues regarding not recognizing the proper base attack with some special units and card effects
- Fixed and not being safe around KO'd minions as ability description suggests and adjusted panel highlighting to fit new behavior.
- Fixed Co-op boss's and not showing up when joining a game in progress.
- Made a minor clarification to card text. New description: "For this battle, randomly roll either a natural 1 or 6 for each attack, defense and evasion."
- Fixed so the Hard Counter achievement can be unlocked again.
- Fixed graphics in the Arcade sometimes disappearing.
Unversioned Hotfix 1
- Fixes Arnelle and Maynie stats not displaying correctly.
- Should fix Rich Presence making you auto-join lobbies.
- Please note that if you have connection issues in 100% Orange Juice 3.1 you need to update your Steam client to latest version - they fixed a broken netcode bug with the new networking system a few days ago.
Unversioned Hotfix 2
- Added warning popup for Steam client update in case players are running on an outdated client.
- Fixed an issue with the Weak Point achievement not working properly
- Filled the emoji gachapon that Poppo had stolen the contents of in the Arcade.
- Added a check against Poppo stealing your oranges with empty gachapons in the Arcade.
- Added the missing gear icon for main menu's Config button.
- (Undocumented) Added missing Tsih emote to the Shop.
Versioned Hotfix 3
- Fixed an issue that was making players be prompted to Trick or Treat another player after KO'ing said target by a special effect that deals damage when passing by units on the field.
- Fixed not being able to Trick or Treat other players.
- Fixed BGM stopping when Raging Mode ends for all players that had it active.
Versioned Hotfix 4
- Fixed Arnelle's coat to show in her idle pose while wearing the Kigurumi accessories.
- Fixed an issue with Arnelle's Poppo mask position in her throw dice pose.
- Updated shop icon for 's Halloween costume.
- Fixed Raging Mode's stacks being cleared when using Raging Madness again.
- Fixed stretched Maynie portrait when being prompted to revive her in Co-op.
- Fixed some accessories being cut off on KO poses in the player's in-game corner portrait.
- Fixed not being able to Trick or Treat other players while is active.
- Fixed not being able to challenge after KO'ing him with .
- Updated to use the new player targeting UI.
- Fixed Mimic so that it allows targeting KO'd players as card description implies.
- Updated description for .
- Fixed Trick or Treat activating idle timers in solo lobbies.
Versioned Hotfix 5
- Added the updated .exe (see previous notes), oops!
Versioned Hotfix 6
- Fixed a bug that would make CPU players target themselves with Raging Madness.
- Fixed in portraits not matching the chosen cosmetics.
- Fixed panel dimming not being reverted after being KO'd by a Trick or Treat penalty.
- Made the modding of the Final Stage (Tomomo's Hell) music possible.