|← Version 2.9.8||Version 3.0||Version 3.1 →|
It's a big day for 100% Orange Juice - version 3.0 is officially here!
- Steam Workshop Support!
Let's start with the big one! 100% Orange Juice now has Steam Workshop support! Moreover, mod support has been extended to:
- Card Art!
- BGM tracks!
- Character voices!
- Sound effects!
A detailed Workshop guide here explains how the new Workshop mods work, and how you can make and share them! Sharing and using mods is now super easy! Just nagivate the Workshop and subscribe to any mods you wish to use! They will be downloaded and installed to your game automatically, and updated if new versions of them are made. You can even rate the mods in-game after trying them out!
- A New Arcade Floor
A new floor has opened in the Arcade building of the shopping street! Take the escalator to reach a new gaming floor that currently hosts 3 brand-new arcade machines! For 100 stars, you can choose to play Fish-a-Fish, , and Build-a-Castle events with various options! Practice the minigames, or just play for fun!
- A new event, Shroom Zoom!
- New Field Events and Panel Type!
A new type of panel is now in the game:panel! Moving into panels with Goo takes an additional point of movement.
Moreover, 3 new Field Events have been added to the game!
- Fish-a-Fish: The fishing event from Master Anglers event is now available as a field event, which activates every 9 chapters.
- Spores: Spawns mushrooms on the field, which give free cards with random effects when picked up.
- Goo: The opposite of Freeze event, this event adds Goo to panels every 5 chapters - the affected panels still activate, but moving into them takes an extra point of movement per panel!
- Beach Party Added to Retired Events!
Full list of changes
- Steam Workshop support added. A detailed Workshop guide can be found here.
- Mod Support Extended to Card Art, BGM, Voices & SFX.
- A new Arcade floor has been added to the Shop with the following Game Machines: Fish-a-Fish, Playground, Build-a-Castle!
- A new event, Shroom Zoom, has been added.
- New field, Fungus Cave, has been added. It can be played by all during Shroom Zoom event.
- New panel type added: panel! Moving into panels with Goo takes an additional point of movement. Goo prevents panel activation.
- New field event added: Master Anglers event is now available as a field event, which activates every 9 chapters. . The fishing event from
- New field event added: . Spawns mushrooms on the field, which give free cards with random effects when picked up!
- New field event added: . The opposite of event, this event adds Goo to panels every 5 chapters - the affected panels don't activate, and moving into them takes an extra point of movement per panel!
- Beach Party event added to Retired Events. Buy its module in the Shop to begin, then defeat 10 times to complete the event and unlock its items in the Shop.
- Fury can now be activated at the start of a battle, as opposed to at the start of unit's turn.
- Updated loading graphics when the game is launched.
- Added a new Quick Join option to the game: Each game mode has a new lighting icon; clicking it will join the first lobby available.
- Game window can now be resized by dragging with the mouse. To reset to original size, use the new option in Config.
- Added an in-game timer for active events.
- Poppo now wins Whack-a-Po minigame more frequently.
- Added 2 new Mixers to Co-op: Goo (negative) and Spores (neutral).
- Fixed so won't gain more stars if she carries .
- Fixed an issue where 's doesn't stop the player if KO'd while running.
- Fixed an instance where Co-op bosses would still announce cards while KO'd.
- Fixed emote 5.
- Fixed an issue that made most recently added fields not show up in lobby on some saves.
- Made Frostwalker's last a full chapter instead of until end of chapter.
- Fixed an issue that made some units appearing incorrectly in the free character rotation system.
- Minor story typo fixes.
- now gains an extra die on the following Move roll after using her ability to 2x a damage card.
- Dev note: We felt the need to give Suguri (46 Billion Years) a bit of a nudge given that her statline is lower than most Suguris, and many players weren't getting much value from her passive outside of Co-op. We looked for a way to do it in a way that emphasizes her unique ability, and TL;DR is that in most cases it gives the best value in giving her flexibility to bring opponents down to 1 HP for a finisher; however she'd often fail to catch up to them afterwards so this aspect was underutilized too. With this change we found she's both more able to catch up to her targets, and also able to do other interesting plays with the new movement options this offers.
- DEF increased to 0 (up from -1).
- Dev note: We've wanted to buff Iru for a while as well, but had difficulty doing so in a satisfactory fashion. While playing around with her sniping ability, we found changes to it tended to either make her completely overpowered, or not change much at all as we identified her main issue her tendency to get 1-shot in battle thanks to the phenomenon often called "Hime-rolls"; given her below-average stats, we found the change that gave her the best quality of life upgrade was to simply bring her Defense up to 0, which vastly increases her survivability in most scenarios without affecting her overall playstyle.
- 's passive changed to "Gain X additional stars from all sources, where X is the number of Shops in play, up to current Lvl."
- Dev note: We recognize that Arthur had a chance for a rather unstoppable runaway effect in games where he drew several Hypers, as their star gain effect can quickly get out of control when he places some 10 Shops. The new change does not make a big change in games where he draws the usual 1-2 hypers during the game, but puts a cap on those fringe scenarios and brings his passive more in line with other +star gain passives.
- Clarified 's unit description: "When at 1 HP at the start of battle, gain +1 ATK and EVD until end of battle." (Note: no effect on how she already plays.)
Unversioned Hotfix 1
- Fixed broken cosmetics (file name had changed due to modding changes and the new file wasn't uploaded)
Versioned Hotfix 2
- Fixed a crash related to the minigames.
- regular field event now lasts 30 seconds and gives 2/1/0/0 wins depending on ranking.
- Added a way to mod 's music.
- Added a missing Build-A-Castle graphic for the arcade version.
- Made not give any mushroom cards.
Versioned Hotfix 3
- Fixed a softlock happening in battles when trying to go back from using cards.
- Really fixed so 's music can be modded.
- Fixed a bug that was making some campaign scenarios with ending cutscenes send the player to the main menu instead of the game results screen, making some unlocks unavailable.
- Added enable/disable all mods checkbox for the mod menu.
- Changed mushrooms with gain/lose star effects to give stars based on player level x random amount instead.
- Made Warp effect mushrooms correctly warp the player to any kind of panel.
- Fixed a crash happening by attempting to mod the card .
- Added the field "Over the Sea" to the in-game Retired Events shop.
- Added decimals to event counter progress.
- Fixed event counter progress being confused.
Versioned Hotfix 4
- Fixed Iru's unit effect affecting battles with Sherry, leading to some crashes.
- Fixed Fight/Card option redundancy when canceling out of card selection.
- Fixed a bug that was making the mushrooms' random effects not be random enough.
Versioned Hotfix 5
- Added a compact display mode to the mod menu.
- Improved the scrolling in the mod menu to take in consideration the total amount of mods.
- Fixed so mods without face coordinates using the parameter "single_file" will display the default coordinates.
Unversioned Hotfix 6
- Fixed the event progress bar being stuck at 66.67%.
- Fixed Co-op event pets being in the wrong category.
- Fixed Game Night of the Witches' cutscenes including an invalid cutscene when browsing the in-game Gallery.
- Fixed so mods targeting player variants of NPC units will correctly set the face coordinates to the player variants as well as the NPC one.
- Fixed an issue with mods enabling themselves or disappearing from the list when attempting to download more than 1 mod at once.
- Fixed an issue that made modded music events declared after units getting ignored by the game.
- Fixed an issue with scrolling and the compact mode in the mod menu.
- Fixed accessory icon for Christmas 2018 accessories.
Unversioned Hotfix 7
- Minor text fixes.
Unversioned Hotfix 8
- Fixed bugged unlocks for the final event rewards.
- Minor text fixes.
Versioned Hotfix 9
- Fixed Avenger role's passive effect not working properly after healing with a mushroom during battle.
- Made clear rewards for "Mio's Dark Citadel" be unlocked when visiting the campaign screen if campaign mission has been cleared and the rewards have been somehow missed.