|← Version 2.9.7||Version 2.9.8||Version 3.0 →|
A new event "Master Anglers" is now live until the end of August 29, PST!
Master AnglersTake to the riverside to chill with fishing and BBQ with , and !
While playing the new Fish-a-Fish game mode, the matches play out as normal, but with a twist - every 5 chapters, a new Fish-a-Fish minigame will play out. For 90 seconds, players compete to catch the biggest and most energetic fish, and race to complete the requests as the Grill for extra points! After each fishing phase, players gain stars and wins based on their score ranking!
Participating in this game mode will reward players with some super special summer-themed rewards...!
The gorgeous ending illustration is courtesy of Miko, whom you may recognize as the artist of Seven Days!
Let the fishing commence!
Full Version 2.9.8 Changes
- New event, Master Anglers added, now live until August 29.
- New minigame, Fish-a-Fish added as part of the Master Anglers event.
- Updated and modernized the game ending credit roll.
- New option added to the Config: CPU Cosmetics. You can now enable whether CPUs in your game may start with random cosmetics (in multiplayer, lobby owner's setting determines this).
- New accessibility option added to the Config: Reduced Clicks. Enabling this will automatically roll 'timed' dice rolls for you.
- Fixed being unable to click the random filters.
- Fixed mixer effects not being active if texts for them didn't load properly.
- Fixed taking stars from 's regular form.
Versioned hotfix 1
- Fixes a bug where players might sometimes incorrectly receive 0 stars in Fish-a-Fish.
Versioned hotfix 2
- Fixed the invisible icon for new homestops.
- Slightly increased the drop rate for Master Anglers bonus rewards.
Versioned hotfix 3
- Fixed one of 's accessory icons being invisible
- Fixed a bug where did not properly randomize the three enemies to fight.
- Event Bonus Items now drop in all game modes while event is active.
- Slightly boosted the random drop chance for Bonus Items.
- Fixed a few typos.
Versioned hotfix 4
- The Master Anglers event's Fish-a-Fish minigame now takes place every 7 chapters. (Up from 5)
- Completing grill sets now yields 20 points. (Up from 15)
- Fishing lines are now colored according to the rod's owner.
- Fixed the achievement progress display for game wins & battle wins.
- Made cosmetic menu no longer show unlocked options for the character which are incompatible with the current costume instead of crossing them out with a gray X.
- Fixed an issue with field scrolling when random filter window was open.
- Fixed an issue with random filters in co-op casual mode.
Unversioned hotfix 5
- Fixed being unable to select RPG costumes.