|← Version 2.9.6||Version 2.9.7||Version 2.9.8 →|
The witches have arrived!
100% Orange Juice - Alicianrone & Teotoratta Character Pack is now available on Steam!
- Alicianrone & Teotoratta Character Pack
The pack includes the two witches from the world of Alicianrone: Alicianrone the Speed Witch, and Teotoratta the Beast Witch. Both characters come with character and announcer voices - in addition, the DLC includes an extra story mission that follows the story of the Witch Pack and Old Guardians Pack.
- HP: 5
- Attack: ±0
- Defense: ±0
- Evade: +1
- Recovery Value: 4
- Do not trigger Encounter panels.
- Hyper - (Gift)
- Level: 1
- Cost: 0★
- When another player loses stars from an Encounter panel battle and those stars would go to the Encounter panel unit, you will receive them instead. If this effect is triggered, discard this card at the end of your turn. If several players carry Beast Witch, the stars are split between them.
- HP: 4
- Attack: +1
- Defense: -1
- Evade: +1
- Recovery Value: 5
- When battling an opponent with more than +1 ATK, gain +1 EVD until end of battle. If they have more than +3 ATK, gain an additional +1 EVD.
- Hyper - (Boost)
- Level: 3
- Cost: 50★
- Roll a die and move result x 3 panels. Deal damage equal to the result to each unit you pass during the move. If they are KO'd by the damage, gain Wins as though from a normal battle. After this effect, your turn ends.
- Green and Purple Voices
In addition, the Witch Pack has been updated with voices for Miusaki and Ceoreparque! This means all of the cast is now finally voiced!
As usual, the character and announcer voices have been added free of charge to all existing owners, and the price of the character pack will be increased by $1 after the sale to account for the voice production costs.
- Miusaki - voice by Toda Megumi (Hajime in New Game)!
- Ceoreparque - voice by Murakami Natsumi (Saotome Ako in Aikatsu Stars)!
Full version 2.9.7 patch notes
- and are now playable for owners of 100% Orange Juice - Alicianrone & Teotoratta Character Pack.
- Extra mission: Game Night of the Witches is now playable for owners of 100% Orange Juice - Alicianrone & Teotoratta Character Pack.
- and have been updated with character and announcer voices.
- Updated Summer Games event with new rewards and lowered milestones. Fighting other co-op bosses except Summer Beast now also advances the event but at half the rate.
- Alternative colors for Pomeranian pet can now be purchased in the shop.
- Made use the new targeting UI.
- Made trigger one of special voicelines
- Made , , and trigger one of special voicelines
- Added missing CPU logic for deciding when to use and
- Added Scarred Land to the in-game shop.
Versioned hotfix 1
- Fixed an issue with hair colors.
- Fixed false advertising in the Shop.
- Modified the Halloween color for .
- Made the game re-unlock the Co-op Dealer class automatically upon loading the game for people who've played games with it before (Needs connection to Steam).
- Fixed issues with Summer Beast's HP bar display on game startup.
- Fixed Japanese description for .
Versioned hotfix 2
- wants to play more!
- Made it so the random filters use scrollbars.
- Fixed DLC ownership check for the campaign mission of & .
- Fixed so Fast Cut is only given to the player achieving it and not spectators.
- Fixed an accessory graphic issue with , , , , .
- Made the game re-unlock the Co-op Dealer class automatically upon loading the game for people who've played games with it before.
- Fixed issues with 's HP bar display on game startup.
- Fixed invisible sunglasses cosmetics. sometimes showing up when unlocking
- Fixed players being able to choose to stop on their multiple times when it's placed on an intersection.
- Fixed a bug that was making not trigger and trap cards properly.
Unversioned hotfix 3
- Lowered VRAM consumption of font files.
- Added missing texts in some languages.
- Added missing sound effect for .
Versioned hotfix 4
- Fixed so gives 0 wins upon getting KO'd again.
- Fixed unlock conditions for and 10 game hairs.
- Fixed some cosmetic unlocks not triggering in single player.
- Fixed the random filter so it shows correctly and updates properly for clients.
- Fixed a graphic issue with hair colors.
Versioned hotfix 5
- Fixed event ending a day too early.
- Fixed so Rone & Teo can unlock their glasses properly.
- Fixed so clients can scroll through random filters properly.
- Fixed a bug that was making players carrying "Beast Witch" able to steal the loot Pirate Crew Members were obtaining for Captain Tequila.