|← Version 2.9.5||Version 2.9.6||Version 2.9.7 →|
Orange Juice's classic, Flying Red Barrel - The Diary of a Little Aviator is finally being released on Steam June 19!
The challenging cute'em'up originally released in Japan in 2007 has stolen the hearts of many with its branching storyline, and it has now been remastered to crisp 1280x960 native resolution with modern resolution options and other conveniences!
The game is currently available for pre-purchase on the Fruitbat Factory store, and Steam owners of the game may now play the free bonus character, Marc (Pilot) in 100% Orange Juice version 2.9.6!
+1/+1/-1, 4 HP, REC 5
- Hyper (Boost) -
- Lvl 1, Cost: 10
- Choose one of the following two effects to activate:
- This card becomes "Big Rocket Cannon".
- Deal 1 damage to target enemy. If KO'd, you gain wins as though KO'd in battle.
- Hyper (Boost) -
- Lvl 2, Cost: 10
- Deal 3 damage to target enemy. If KO'd, you gain wins as though KO'd in battle.
- This card becomes "Rocket Cannon" when you use another card or you suffer KO.
Full version 2.9.6 patch notes
- Flying Red Barrel - The Diary of a Little Aviator on Steam. is now playable for owners of
- Added a Hyper animation for .
- Fixed Tequila saying his boss defeat line on normal wild units.
- Fixed so secondary characters (like Cuties Sora) have a voice during the Free Character rotation.
- Fixed an issue where swapping characters revealed the character on Discord through Rich Presence.
- Fixed RoPoChi's unit card being displayed as a <PLAYER> card.
- Updated Co-op boss unit cards to list their hyper card's name on the "Hyper" section of the card.
- Fixed some old enemy units not having the correct names on the player plate in campaign episodes.
- Fixed a bug that was making Waruda Christmas Party start with no background music.
- Fixed an issue where Big Po had no texture when used as a missile.
- Made it so the chat button redirects to 100% Orange Juice Steam chat room, not the Fruitbat Factory one.
- Clarified Revival of Stars description to match already existing effect: "Turn all Drop Panels into Bonus Panels and Encounter and Boss Panels into Draw Panels."
Versioned hotfix 1
- Fixed so Rocket Cannon & Big Rocket Cannon can't be used if there is no valid targets.
- Fixed so Marc (Pilot) has specific battle voice lines.
- Made it so the upgrade hyper button & double damage button is opaque red instead of semi transparent for better visibility, if it cannot be selected.
Unversioned hotfix 2
- Added missing Brazilian Portuguese texts for Marc (Pilot).