|← Version 2.9.4||Version 2.9.5||Version 2.9.6 →|
Version 2.9.5 adds big new features again!
- Modding Support
For the industrious players who have already been making graphic mods for 100% Orange Juice, and those who would liked to if it weren't so difficult, we have great news!
It is now possible to create graphic mods in order to override existing unit textures in the game. Mods are managed in a separate folder and won't be affected by the game updates or other modifications. See the online documentation here for more information about how to get started!
This is the first step toward possible Workshop support, and we'll be looking for feedback on the implementation, as well as seeing if it presents any issues.
- Turn Timers!
In answer to a long-running community request, turn timer options have been added to the game! In both public and private lobbies you can now choose between 30/60/90 second turn length, or disable the timer altogether!
Full version 2.9.5 patch notes
- Added turn timer options: Both private and public lobbies can now choose between 90/60/30 second turn duration or disable the timer.
- Added a new additional save backup that is automatically updated once a week.
- Player frames in the lobby have been improved, mostly fixing the steam profile link click issues for 800x600 users, as well as using an improved unit animation.
- "Play 10 games as..." achievements now display a progress popup when they're halfway completed, as do achievements for winning games & NPCs KO'd (20-40-60-80).
- Changed muting to persist across lobbies.
- Fixed Sora's hyper making thunder clouds.
- Fixed so Whack-a-Po correctly show star particles upon hitting your targets.
- Fixed an issue with muted messages reappearing.
- Fixed an issue with Sora (Cuties) hair colors not appearing on co-op result screen.
- Fixed an issue where the result screen would change for other players if the host changed the game mode.
Versioned hotfix 1
- Fixed an issue with Tomomo games not being counted.
- Fixed an issue with Tomomo hair 1 unlock.
- Fixed so you can sort lobbies by field name.
- Fixed a bug that was making Match 2's rows of cards stack on each other.
Versioned hotfix 2
- Fixed an issue where co-op EXP bar was not updating.
- Fixed an issue where game could crash at result screen after a match.
- Fixed an issue with chat text appearing at the wrong position in Windows XP.
Unversioned hotfix 3
- Fixed an issue with sound/mod config tabs.