|← Version 2.9.2||Version 2.9.3||Version 2.9.4 →|
We've just added a big new feature to the game: 2 DLC or bonus characters can now be played for free every week!
The characters rotate on a random basis, and character and announcer voices for them are also available to everyone during the week.
Note: The rotation is random but shared by all players, and there is a minimum of 3 weeks before a character will appear again.
All achievement restrictions for DLC ownership have also been removed! That means it's easier than ever to collect full achievements for the game.
Full version 2.9.3 patch notes
- Added a weekly free character rotation: 2 random DLC or bonus characters will be available for free each week, alongside their character and announcer voices.
- Removed all DLC ownership checks from all Steam achievements.
- Added color options for the Mousse cosmetic for .
- You can now click on a player name in the lobby screen to open the player's Steam profile.
- Adjusted the volume of BGM.
- Removed the "let's roll" voice lines playing when clearing a Norma.
- Added co-op ratings for and .
- Bounty Hunt
- Increased the cost of overheal items (by tier):
I: 20->30 II: 40->60 III: 80->120
- Increased the base price of permanent stat boost items from 100 to 150.
- Fixed the co-op level 25 dice not unlocking as soon as you reach level 25.
- Fixed the special accessory visibility for and .
- Fixed so Bounty Hunt mercenaries cannot be affected by the field event.
- Fixed so Star Chasers mixer & don't affect the star ability of .
- Fixed the co-op tooltip not updating properly in the post-deck screen.