|← Version 2.9||Version 2.9.1||Version 2.9.2 →|
- Player now starts with 40 stars in Bounty Hunt Mode (adjusted by player stats similarly to Shop prices.)
- Players can now move the camera while on the bounty select screen.
- Fixed the Beginner Town map not being available in the field selection in-lobby.
- Fixed 1 Mousse voice line.
- Fixed an issue where the 3D background of Beginner Town was cut off at the screen edges in some resolutions.
- Fixed a bug that was making erroneously calculate how many stars to take from KO'd players.
- Fixed Mercenaries sometimes getting stuck in warp panels after another Mercenary is defeated.
- Fixed Poppo sometimes not winning Bounty Hunt mode.
- Fixed Trollite being able to be so weak that it goes beyond the limits of -9 ATK, and Bunnizard being able to be so stronk that it goes beyond +9 ATK/DEF/EVD.
Dev note: We observed that Bounty Hunt games tend to run significantly longer than other modes, largely because it usually takes around 10 chapters before players can really afford any Shop items to get their game going. An easy way to make the games "shorter" would be to just lower Fame requirements, but this would favor "rush" characters over those with a strong end-game due to Shop discounts. We hope this initial star bonus will speed up the games somewhat while also balancing them slightly more in favor of low stat characters that rely on the Shop.
Versioned hotfix 1
- Haunted Doll now has -1 ATK (down from 0).
- Turnislime now has -1 DEF (up from -2).
- Fixed event Fame being awarded from other game modes but Bounty Hunt.
- (Really?) fixed ATK/DEF/EVD not being limited to +-9.
- Fixed Mercenaries being too intoxicated to be affected by .
- It's no longer possible to stay at a Shop infinitely, no matter how good the selection.
- The Mercenary cannot be targeted by cards like anymore.
- Mercenary units are now affected by and .
- Tweaked the panel preferences of the Mercenary.
- Added a limit of stars (200) displaying when activating .