|← Version 2.2.2||Version 2.3||Version 2.4 →|
Hello dear beach-goers! We're happy to inform you that a wonderful beach vacation opportunity is open once more! Take a vacation on Treasure Island in a re-run of the "Beach Party" event - safety from gulls not guaranteed.
The original Beach Party event is now available to play until September 4, with all the previous rewards. Moreover, Big the Jonathan has been updated to a complete co-op mode encounter and will be permanently available to challenge.
The event will also unlock a new field, "Over the Sea," to use in regular matches. Note: to unlock the rewards including the new field, you will need to play at least 1 match against Big the Jonathan during the event.Along the event, version 2.3 also adds an all-new Summer Pet Catcher containing summer themed pets, and a new Vending Machine that allows purchasing the in-game consumables with oranges!
Full version 2.3 patch notes
- Arcade has been updated with a new look.
- Summer Pet Machine added to the Arcade with summer-themed pets.
- Vending machine can now be found in the Arcade, allows purchasing consumable items for 20 oranges.
- A total of 15 new pets added to the Pet Catcher and Summer Pet Catcher. Common and Uncommon items pools are shared between the machines.
- A one-time bonus of 15 Arcade Tokens is given to all players upon logging in for checking out the new pet catcher.
- Pet Exchange has been upgraded with a cool new animation.
- Added new challenges for playing specific card types + dealing/healing damage.
- A new panel type, Panel, has been added to the game (deals 1 damage to players who stop on it).
- Fixed CPUs considering the original panel type instead of the current panel type when choosing where to move.
- Adjusted some CPU panel preferences.
- Made CPUs favor landing on boss panels if the boss is on low HP.
- Fixed Slime pet lacking some visual flair it was supposed to have.
- Fixed effect preview not being removed on KO.
- Big the Jonathan is now back in the Beach Party event rerun (with a reduced global goal), and will remain as a permanent co-op boss.
- Fixed being able to use in co-op with it activating its effects.
- Fixed being able to target players with or stocked with boost cards in Co-op.
- Dealer role can now be unlocked by reaching level 10 as Supporter.
Unversioned hotfix 1
- Added missing panel graphic.
Versioned hotfix 2
- Fixed graphic issues with new pets.
- Fixed 's movement debuff not being applied correctly to players.
- Fixed not being able to use some Co-op skills on teammates that had or stocked.
- Fixed marked panels not having their highlight removed after is used.
Unversioned hotfix 3
- Fixed a graphic issue with the Squid pet.
Versioned hotfix 4
- Fixed and not increasing ' Events Crashed count.
- Fixed issue with pet shadows appearing before entering the main menu.
- Fixed missing bonus unlocks for summer event.
- Fixed issues with field selection in co-op.
- Fixed display for player info card effects when there are more than 5 (supports 8 now).
- Fixed an error that was making Big the Jonathan finish the rest of his flying animations when KO'd during or .
- Added missing HP value to Big the Jonathan's hyper difficulty unit card.
- Fixed Big the Jonathan being able to trigger multiple times in a single turn when landing on or panels.
- Updated CPU A.I. to actually avoid marked panels.
- Fixed targeting the wrong players.
- Fixed incorrectly ordered defines making Ocean Dive appear as Lagoon Flight CO.
- Fixed missing Win/Lose screen for .