|← Version 2.1||Version 2.2||Version 2.2.1 →|
QP has gone bonkers from too much sun! You need to tire her out by playing with her and her new QP Corps minions! The new co-op boss "Summer Beast" is now available to play!
Certain new cosmetics can be unlocked by fighting the new boss during the event. Sunglasses can also be unlocked again for all characters during the event!
Enjoy the new summer story written by Hono, and a gorgeous ending illustrator by ayamy!The event has a global progress tracker and will be completed once Summer Beast has been KO'd enough times to exhaust her endless hype. Rewards will also be unlocked to participating players at certain milestones.
Full version 2.2 patch notes
- Summer Games event is now playable until August 10, 10:00 PST
- A new co-op boss, , is available to fight. Difficulties up to Extreme are initially available.
- 3 new co-op fields added: Pudding Chase CO, Treasure Island CO, Treasure Island CO (Night).
- Changed how battle priority works in co-op:
- Bosses no longer have Advantage in all battles but will go second if challenged by a player in any role.
- Boss will go first if players land on a Boss panel.
- Advantage 1 now lets player go first if attacked by the boss on the field (directly or through abilities).
- Advantage 2 now lets player always go first against a boss (including Boss panels).
- Lowered down the announced boss card hover to be able to look at the whole card art without being interrupted by the player cursor.
- Adjusted EXP gained from co-op match losses to scale with difficulty (you can now earn up to 80% of the EXP you would receive on a win on the same difficulty). (details)
- Fixed Norma completion challenges not working correctly in co-op.
Versioned hotfix 1
- Fixed issues with Sunglasses unlocks after a game.
- Fixed only working on player units.
- Fixed preventing from reviving.
- Fixed stacks being refreshed when boss plays it twice in a row.
- Fixed sometimes dealing 1 damage.
- Fixed the win/lose screen for Summer Beast.