|← Version 2.0.4||Version 2.1||Version 2.2 →|
The path to stardom is now open! Become top idols with the new Sora & Sham (Cuties) Character Pack!
The new character pair comes fully voiced and ready to put on a live concert!
- , voiced by Maruyama Miki (Sora) and Fukuyama Saori (Sham)
- HP: 4
- Attack: ±0
- Defense: ±0
- Evade: +1
- Recovery Value: 5
- Can only choose Stars norma. Gain X additional stars from all sources, where X is the number of different Event cards you played. In battle, randomly gain +1 ATK or DEF.
- Hyper - (Boost)
- Level: 1
- Cost: Level x10★
- Go to Live Mode for (your Lvl) turns. Gain MOV -3, can only trigger movement type panels and cannot use cards. Cannot be challenged or be the target of Boost cards. If an opponent ends their turn in 2 panel radius, steal (your Lvl) x5 stars from them. Ends on KO.
- Ultimate Weapon Girl Character Song Pack
Prepare to die of cuteness overload! A second DLC has been made available alongside the new unit: 100% Orange Juice - Character Song Pack: Ultimate Weapon Girl is the first official character song pack made exclusively for 100% Orange Juice! It contains the Sham & Sora (Cuties) character song "Ultimate Weapon Girl" in 5 different versions!
Arrangement: Fukuyama Saori
Vocals: Sora (Maruyama Miki) and Sham (Fukuyama Saori)
- A new unit, is now playable for owners of the Sora & Sham (Cuties) Character Pack.
- and now have character and announcer voices for owners of the Sham & Sherry Character Pack.
- Community Card Pack 2 is now available. Cost: 1080 stars/card.
- Community Card Pack 1 cost lowered to 540 stars/card.
- 6 new achievements have been added for the new cards, and 3 for the new character.
- Added a Spring 2019 event costume for Suguri's winter sprites as well.
- Fixed an issue with certain texts not showing up in some languages.
Unversioned hotfix 1
- Fixed an issue with the game crashing at the "continue" screen.
- Removed some incorrect cosmetic unlocks.
- Fixed some visuals for cosmetics.
- Fixed one of the shop icons having blank image.
Versioned hotfix 1
- Fixed battle healing bringing your HP back down to max if it was higher.
- Fixed "Set HP" effects potentially working with .
- Fixed healing the incorrect amount from out of battle effects.
Versioned hotfix 2
- Fixed issue in Co-op where backgrounds would be missing in field select during a field's preview
- Fixed Bloodlust achievement counter tracking not resetting when player gets rid of it due to
- Fixed "Can Always Go Faster" achievement not being able to be unlocked.
- Fixed "Twilight of the Beasts" achievement not tracking healing done in battles.
- Fixed players in Live Mode being able to activate panels.
- Fixed BGM playback issues related to .
Versioned hotfix 3
- Fixed an issue where the "Poppoception" achievement only unlocked for the player who set the trap and not everyone in the match.
- Fixed an error where and would have incorrect stats when affected by Poppoformation.
Versioned hotfix 4
- Fixed "Poppoception" achievement having more narrow unlock conditions than was intended. Po!