Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|← Version 2.0.4||Version 2.1||Version 2.2 →|
The path to stardom is now open! Become top idols with the new Sora & Sham (Cuties) Character Pack!
The new character pair comes fully voiced and ready to put on a live concert!
- , voiced by Maruyama Miki (Sora) and Fukuyama Saori (Sham)
- HP: 4
- Attack: ±0
- Defense: ±0
- Evade: +1
- Recovery Value: 5
- Can only choose Stars norma. Gain X additional stars from all sources, where X is the number of different Event cards you played. In battle, randomly gain +1 ATK or DEF.
- Hyper - (Boost)
- Level: 1
- Cost: Level x10★
- Go to Live Mode for (your Lvl) turns. Gain MOV -3, can only trigger movement type panels and cannot use cards. Cannot be challenged or be the target of Boost cards. If an opponent ends their turn in 2 panel radius, steal (your Lvl) x5 stars from them. Ends on KO.
- Ultimate Weapon Girl Character Song Pack
Prepare to die of cuteness overload! A second DLC has been made available alongside the new unit: 100% Orange Juice - Character Song Pack: Ultimate Weapon Girl is the first official character song pack made exclusively for 100% Orange Juice! It contains the Sham & Sora (Cuties) character song "Ultimate Weapon Girl" in 5 different versions!
Arrangement: Fukuyama Saori
Vocals: Sora (Maruyama Miki) and Sham (Fukuyama Saori)
- A new unit, is now playable for owners of the Sora & Sham (Cuties) Character Pack.
- and now have character and announcer voices for owners of the Sham & Sherry Character Pack.
- Community Card Pack 2 is now available. Cost: 1080 stars/card.
- Community Card Pack 1 cost lowered to 540 stars/card.
- 6 new achievements have been added for the new cards, and 3 for the new character.
- Added a Spring 2019 event costume for Suguri's winter sprites as well.
- Fixed an issue with certain texts not showing up in some languages.
Unversioned hotfix 1
- Fixed an issue with the game crashing at the "continue" screen.
- Removed some incorrect cosmetic unlocks.
- Fixed some visuals for cosmetics.
- Fixed one of the shop icons having blank image.
Versioned hotfix 1
- Fixed battle healing bringing your HP back down to max if it was higher.
- Fixed "Set HP" effects potentially working with .
- Fixed healing the incorrect amount from out of battle effects.
Versioned hotfix 2
- Fixed issue in Co-op where backgrounds would be missing in field select during a field's preview
- Fixed Bloodlust achievement counter tracking not resetting when player gets rid of it due to
- Fixed "Can Always Go Faster" achievement not being able to be unlocked.
- Fixed "Twilight of the Beasts" achievement not tracking healing done in battles.
- Fixed players in Live Mode being able to activate panels.
- Fixed BGM playback issues related to .
Versioned hotfix 3
- Fixed an issue where the "Poppoception" achievement only unlocked for the player who set the trap and not everyone in the match.
- Fixed an error where and would have incorrect stats when affected by Poppoformation.
Versioned hotfix 4
- Fixed "Poppoception" achievement having more narrow unlock conditions than was intended. Po!