|← Version 2.0||Version 2.0.1||Version 2.0.2 →|
Version 2.0.1 was released on May 21st, 2019.
- Fixed Amplify event occasionally giving players buffs outside of the 3 Amplify buffs.
- Changed CPU levels to be within a range of 3 levels of the highest player role level.
- Supporter Revive ability cost lowered to 5/4/3 for levels 1, 2 and 3 respectively (down from 10/5/3).
- Avenger role can now be unlocked by reaching level 10 as Attacker (down from 25).
- Player role should no longer reset when returning from a game.
- Fixed checks for unlocks and achievements.
- Added another check to grant class unlocks that could have been missed.
- Fixed using a generic hyper voice line when using in co-op mode.
- Made Amplify buffs be displayed over Protect shields and Perfect Reflective Shell.
- Made teammates not be affected by 's Binding Smokescreen.
- Made 's Hyper card available for unit card previews in Deck Builder and in-game player info plate.
- Big the Haruo
- Fixed not giving out the right amount of stars against Big the Haruo.
- M10 Robot
- Reduced M10 Robot HP to 50 (down from 60).
- M10 Robot has a new passive ability called Rumble: during Boss turn, gain +1 ATK after every player fought until end of turn.
- M10's Delta Field is now called Scrambled Delta Field. It now causes players to roll 1-3 instead of 1.
- Changed the way M10's Protect works. Each stack now blocks up to 3 damage, reducing it down to 1 damage. Multiple stacks of Protect can be reduced with one attack if it would deal more than 3 damage.
- Fixed M10 stocking EMP on KO'd players.
- Reduced Imaginary Numbers duration to 1 chapter.
- M10 no longer uses the Solid Witch ability.
- Fixed M10 Robot's Evade Down and Attack Down cards' colors to match their level.
- Fixed Recovery Mode allowing M10 to keep warping and healing repeatedly.
- Recovery Mode now heals 2 HP per turn.
- Fixed and damage ignoring Protect.
- Made a smoke effect appear around M10 when it has the Scrambled effect.
- Health Down stacks are now reduced by 2 after KO (up from 1).
- Adjusted M10's Protect shield position in battle when it has Perfect Reflective Shell on.
- Fixed M10 being able to KO itself off of Self Destruction.
- TL;DR for M10 Robot, we found that the games against it, while not necessarily too difficult, tended to run a very long time, so we lowered his defensive arsenal while also making him passively more dangerous in order to make games against him shorter. We also aimed to increase player agency against him.
Versioned Hotfix 1
A versioned hotfix was released on May 21st, 2019.
- Fixed Scrambled Delta Field not working in combat.
- Fixed an issue with saving pets in cosmetics slots.