|← Version 1.31.9||Version 2.0||Version 2.0.1 →|
- 1 Version 2.0
- 2 Unversioned Hotfix 1
- 3 Versioned Hotfix 1
- 4 Versioned Hotfix 2
- 5 Versioned Hotfix 3
- 6 References
Thanks to all of your ongoing support, this May 16 2019 we're now able to celebrate the 5-year anniversary of 100% Orange Juice's Steam release! And oh boy do we have a lot to celebrate today!
Minions of the Master event is now live!
A new event, dubbed Minions of the Master, is now available to play! Strange monsters have started rampaging around - can anyone stop them... and what's behind it all? The mysterious event will last until June 15, 10:00 PST. The event is written by Hono of Orange Juice and the event ending illustration is made by Rosuuri.
100% Orange Juice version 2.0 and permanent co-op mode!
The new event comes alongside the biggest content update ever for the game! The main part of the update is a permanent co-op mode. This is something we've been ironing out ever since the popularity of the summer 2018 co-op event, to make it stand out on its own and give a good experience to both casual players and those seeking a challenge. You can now fight with your friends against Big the Haruo (and perhaps other bosses too...?) on all-new co-op fields, and level up the new co-op character roles, unlocking new abilities. 13 new co-op achievements have also been added to the game. Moreover, you can now enjoy viewing your gameplay statistics in-game, including how much you've played with each character, and their online win rates! For more details, see the full patch notes at the end. We've spent a great many months working on this update, and hope you'll enjoy the results!
100% Orange Juice - Game of the Year Every Year Edition!
To celebrate the 5-year Steam anniversary, we've released a new starter edition for the game! 100% Orange Juice - Game of the Year Every Year Edition package includes the base game + 8 extra characters + both card packs with a total of 23 new cards to unlock, and all characters included in the package come enhanced with the newly added Japanese voice acting! The new edition is meant for new players considering getting into the game, and is crafted to offer the best starting experience for them. It comes with a whopping -53% discount on the included content, on top of any other discounts that may apply.
Simply log in to 100% Orange Juice to receive a further anniversary present in the form of a present home-stop!
- Co-op mode has been added as a permanent new game mode. You can toggle between normal and co-op mode when creating a lobby or starting a single player game. Co-op bosses can be fought in 4 difficulty levels, with higher difficulty bosses bringing stronger abilities and rewarding more EXP and Oranges if defeated.
- New co-op fields added. They are specific to each boss, and available when playing co-op on Normal or higher difficulty.
- Co-op character roles can be leveled up to level 25 by playing with them, unlocking new perks. Every role level-up also grants 50 Oranges.
- 3 character roles are immediately available to play in co-op: Attacker, Supporter and Guardian. Those who unlocked Avenger role in Beach Party 2018 event can also use it; others may unlock it by reaching Lvl 25 as Attacker.
- Some characters have a different Hyper card in co-op. Co-op versions of cards can now be toggled in the Binder.
- Norma 3 bonus panel multiplier cap is lifted in co-op.
- A new present home-stop will be unlocked for everyone upon logging in.
- Minions of the Master event added. The event runs until June 15, 10:00 PST, with an original story by Hono and an ending illustration by Rosuuri.
- Your gameplay stats can now be viewed in the Game Info. This shows the number of times you've played online with each character, and their win rates (note: Co-op games do not accumulate these statistics).
- Fixed the Arcade Tokens gain display to show the amount of tokens you actually gain.
- Fixed 's passive effect dealing 0 damage when the attacking Iru has activated.
- Fixed Card Sage achievement tracking seasonal event cards as well.
- is no longer consumed upon use but transforms into .
- 's HP increased to 5 (up from 4).
Unversioned Hotfix 1
- Fixed some texts in non-English languages.
Versioned Hotfix 1
- Fixed a bug where would desync in online games.
- Fixed a bug where players wouldn't be able to see what characters other players are picking in co-op.
- Fixed a missing graphic for some reward items.
- Fixed an issue where you needed more than the exact EXP required for a level-up.
- Minor text fixes.
Versioned Hotfix 2
- Fixed Advantage 1 not working against boss on panels.
- Fixed a bug where all co-op fields would get unlocked after returning from a co-op game.
- Co-op EXP can now be earned in single player.
- Spectators can now see traps in co-op.
- Co-op is now correctly listed as a Battle type card.
- Fixed the option to sort Binder contents by name.
- Fixed co-op Overseer's and starting the battle without any HP.
- Fixed the boss resetting to full HP if KO'd by Overseer's Shifu Robot or Pirate Crew Member.
- Fixed Co-op Overseer's battle flee animation showing the boss running away instead of the player who used the card.
- Fixed not working on enemies when used in co-op.
- Fixed stock effect not being lost upon KO.
- Fixed description not stating it's not triggered by the player who set it.
- Fixed not applying the -2 REC buff to KO'd allies.
Versioned Hotfix 3
- should now work in co-op.
- Fixed being selectable in co-op.
- Adjusted text in main tutorial page for overlap in some languages.
- Fixed deck screen issue with 's face in co-op.
- Fixed display bugs when EXP is being tallied in co-op.
- Fixed Restoring Light 2 not doing anything at all.
- Fixed class select being clickable when cosmetic/character select is enabled.
- Fixed "Heal 1" not being listed.
- Fixed deck point refunding issue when a card is replaced.
- Player class no longer resets when you change characters.
- Fixed and friends not doing a warp spin when grouping up.