|← Version 1.8.6||Version 1.9||Version 1.9.1 →|
A new DLC, Mixed Booster Pack is now available!
Mixed Booster Pack includes 11 new game cards (3 rare, 4 uncommon, 4 common) designed by Junpyon and Hono of Orange_Juice. The cards of the set can be purchased from the in-game shop and used in both single and multiplayer. As usual, all cards in a multiplayer game can be used by all players via the center deck, even if they do not own the DLC.
- 3 New Maps: Clover, Night Flight, and Farm. Clover is available immediately, with Night Flight and Farm unlockable in the Shop. Clover and Night Flight original designs courtesy of Kyle.
- 2 New Field Events:
- : For one turn, move in reverse direction
- : For one turn, players do not see what cards they are holding. The order of cards in their hand is shuffled. Cards can still be used normally.
- 1 New Panel Type
- Roll and Move ( ): When landing on this panel, the player will roll to move again.
- Added small arrows to indicate the directions player may move from any intersection in advance.
- 9 New Achievements added (7 achievements that require the new DLC, and 2 achievements related to other new 1.9 features).
- Poppo can now become something else.
- Other changes
- Changed fonts for several graphics
- Changed White Winter slightly (moved the pre-Home Warp Panels).
- Miscellaneous graphic improvements
- Fixed a wrong colored frame in one of 's hairs
- Fixed a bug where permanent card effects did not always register correctly when joining a game in progress, potentially causing players to become desynchronized.