|← Version 1.5.1||Version 1.6||Version 1.6.1 →|
Version 1.6 was released on July 21st, 2014.
- Added In-game Chat. Players may now talk with one another in game lobby and during a match. Speech bubble icon can be used to toggle chat visibility.
- Improved CPU behavior against playable boss units.
- Added Squares to field event. These squares give 2 Wins if the NPC is KO'd.
- Two new color sets can now be unlocked at lvl 25 and lvl 50.
- Two new colors, a common and uncommon one, can now be unlocked separately for each character by playing multiplayer games. The unlock is a random chance at the end of a match, regardless of winner.
- Reduced prices of character color packs as follows:
- Core character Basic Color Pack prices now 1.500 stars (down from 2.000)
- Boss Basic Color Pack prices now 15.000 (down from 20.000)
- Other Basic Color Pack prices now 7.000 (down from 10.000)
- Increased base XP gain by 20%
- Reduced XP penalty from playing with lower level players, and bonus from playing with higher level players.
- Added Star Decay: Games running for over 60 Chapters now suffer a 1% penalty to stars per chapter past 60.
- Slowed down the rotating player markers to make it easier to tell player numbers from them.
- card level requirement lowered from 3 to 2.
- Fixed an issue with battle cards being displayed in card log before they were used.
- now intensifies properly.