|← Version 1.27||Version 1.27.1||Version 1.28 →|
Version 1.27.1 was released on June 13th, 2018.
- NoName part can now appear in a Spin the Wheel game of any size.
- Whack-a-Poppo game now also displays the number of misses.
- Reduced NoName part score requirement for Whack-a-Poppo game.
- no longer affects or panels.
- Slightly increased the chance for NoName parts to appear.
- can now create panels.
- Improved hair highlights for some characters.
- Pirate Crew Members now have speech bubbles in combat.
- Player circles corresponding to their summoner are now drawn below Pirate Crew Members.
- Healing when at full health now displays HEAL 0 instead of MISS
- panels now have a new, more distinct graphic.
- Adjusted the visual effects for .
- IMPORTANT: Fixed an issue with Config file save/load causing incorrect voice settings, or even character voices not playing. This change requires game settings to be reset for all, so please edit your settings to your preference again. Sorry about the inconvenience.
- Fixed a bug with launcher resolution list that could lead to users sometimes getting incorrect resolutions.
- Fixed various issues with the Whack-a-Poppo game.
- Fixed some hair shadows not being drawn when a headwear was also selected.
- Fixed 's passive ability not working correctly with some other effects.
- Fixed sometimes granting stars when defeated.
- Fixed CPU players being able to target players that had active with Boost cards.
- Fixed Tag Team" achievement not triggering. 's "
- Fixed card completion % counting not working properly.
- Added CPU unit decks for units that were missing them.
- 's Discard effects now damage .
- Fixed some graphic issues with school costumes.
- Fixed special boss encounter lines not playing for voiced characters.
- Fixed visual effect not being applied to hair in portraits.
Versioned Hotfix 1
A versioned hotfix was released on June 15th, 2018.
- NoName parts are no longer tied to a specific minigame.
- Fixed player being able to use even when there are no suitable targets.