Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|← Version 1.18.2||Version 1.19||Version 1.19.1 →|
100% Orange Juice - Starter Character Voice Pack is now live, alongside version 1.19 ~Extraordinary Specs~!
100% Orange Juice - Starter Character Voice Pack DLC contains new announcer and character voices for QP, Marc, Kai and Suguri!
New voices can be selected as announcers, and also give the characters in question additional dialogue when they are in play.
- Added new field event, :
- Every chapter, a treasure chest appears on the map, up to a maximum number depending on the map.
- Red chest: Stars equal to Chapter Number.
- Green chest: A random Hyper card.
- Added options for adjusting the character voice pack voice behavior.
- Changed the panel layout on Farm.
- Accidentally loading an old save file will no longer cause the game to replace older version save backups.
- You can now return from the Deck Creation screen in single player games.
- A new type of accessory, Glasses, may now be received as reward at the end of a multiplayer match.
- now sees more of your stars.
- Fixed the random character filter box being shifted to the left on certain resolutions.
- Fixed being able to draw cards from the deck that shouldn't be able to be played.
- Fixed saved cosmetic sets not being cleared properly if you switched to a different profile without closing the game.
- Fixed dummy units showing up in random unit filter during the All Characters event.
- buffed: Gain +1 ATK and DEF and an additional +1 ATK and DEF for every 20 stars spent on this card. (Previously: Gain +1 ATK and DEF for every 20 stars spent on this card.)
- ’s passive ability changed: If KO'd, give no stars or Wins from battle and turn into instead. (Previously: When KO'd in battle, cancel the KO and turn into NoName (Head) instead.)
Versioned hotfix 1
- shouldn't consume your stars when pulled through , again.
- You should no longer be able to draw Potted Head from a green Treasure chest.
Versioned hotfix 2
- Fixed incorrect frames on glasses for , and .
- Fixed reviving as when rolling a 6 on first try.
- Fixed overhealing in after being KO'd in battle.