|← Version 1.15.1||Version 1.16||Version 1.16.1 →|
Version 1.16 was released on December 16th, 2016.
- Christmas Event is now active! You can receive Christmas Candy Canes by playing and use it to purchase new Christmas costumes in the Shop, or if you’re lucky, immediately unlock a new costume.
- A new bonus character, Xmas Shooting - Scramble!! on Steam. is now available for everyone who owns
- HP: 5
- Attack: -1
- Defence: -1
- Evade: +2
- (Special) Can hold 4 cards.
- Hyper: (Gift)
- After your turn, send a card from your hand to a random player. Gain stars equal to Card Lvl x5. Target cannot challenge players to a battle until your next turn*. This card is discarded upon KO or use.
- Added new panel type: panel. Stepping on Ice panels will cause character to slide over them. (Maximum of 15 panels in a row).
- Added a new Field Event: . Every 5 Chapters, some of the panels freeze over for 1 Chapter, acting the same as panels.
- Added a new Field: Ice Cave. The field is available for everyone to play during the Christmas event, after which it will be available in the Shop.
- The old Christmas Hat headwear have been updated with a new, shinier look.
- Changed Niko to Nico in ’s flavor text.
- Made behavior more consistent – the effect of Cast Off is now always applied after other battle-related Stock Effects.
- CPU-controlled no longer only picks Wins norma, and and no longer pick only Stars norma.
- White Winter now has event instead of .
- : now costs 10% of stars to use (down from 20%). Discards entire hand when discarded.
- now has -1 Evasion (down from 0).
- Changed . New description: Base Attack is 0 in this battle. Absorb up to 2 damage. Gain an additional +2 Attack for every damage absorbed. Can only be used when defending.
- now prevents you from being forcibly moved by effects.
- Fixed not changing the panel type underneath immediately after landing on the trap.
- Fixed a bug where other Stock Effects could block effect.
Versioned Hotfix 1
A versioned hotfix was released on December 17th, 2016.
- Fixed a bug where spectators were getting Christmas Candy drops.
- Fixed being unable to pick Christmas costume if it is the only color you own on a DLC/bonus character.
- Fixed player stats not updating at the end of game.
- KO'd units should no longer spin on .