|← Version 1.9.9||Version 1.10||Version 1.10.1 →|
Now available - Sham & Sherry Character Pack adds 2 new playable characters from Orange Juice's games. The much anticipated Sham from Sora makes her appearance alongside the laid-back Sherry, the first extra character from Flying Red Barrel.
Sham & Sherry Character Pack includes:
- HP: 4
- Attack: -1
- Defense: +1
- Evasion: +1
- All other units receive the following effect until your next turn: All dice rolls will be 1.
(Flying Red Barrel):
- HP: 5
- Attack: +1
- Defense: +1
- Evasion: +1
(Special) Enemy always goes first. If the enemy is Sherry, ignore this effect.
- Fight all other players in order. The enemy goes first. During battle, gain Evasion +1.
- When using a card in battle, you can no longer see the card disappear from the player’s hand before the battle starts.
- Redesigned Deck Creation menu to display cards on mouseover in a larger and easier to read size.
- Redesigned unit selection in Deck Creation and Avatar screens to a single selection pop-up.
- Consecutive and panel re-rolls are now limited to a maximum of 5.
- Waylaid achievement condition changed to KO’ing one opponent while using Ambush (down from 2).
- The central deck now displays the current chapter count.
- Reworked the deck saving buttons on Deck Creation screen.
- Fullscreen no longer flickers in Windows 10.
- NPC unit cards now display as ‘Player’ instead of ‘Enemy’ cards.
- / panels now correctly take you to any other Warp/Warp move panel.
- Changed card type from EVENT to BOOST.
- Various consistency fixes in card descriptions.
- Fixed a bug where characters without a hyper card of their own drawing a hyper from deck would remove it from play.
- Fixed the shop icon for ’s basic color pack.
- CPU can no longer pick multiple s if Unique option is on.
- now gains +Attack for all -Defense even when defending.
- card effect now lasts 2 chapters, up from one.
- now has -1 Defense (down from 0).
- now heals for 2 HP (up from 1) and sets traps on 3-5 panels, depending on map size (up from 3).
- now creates 4-6 Warp Move panels, depending on map size (up from 4).
- now causes players with a full hand to draw 1 card.
- Effects that would overlap (such as , ) now act according to the effect last applied.
Versioned hotfix 1
- Fixed release build having an outdated .exe.
Unversioned hotfix 2
- Fixed the arrows for changing map on lobby screen being missing.
Versioned hotfix 3
- Chapter count now displays properly even when zoomed out
- now correctly blocks
- 's +Attack bonus from -Defense cards while defending is now applied correctly
- New DLC charas can now be taken over normally when a CPU is playing them
Versioned hotfix 4
- players KO'ing Bosses/NPCs with no longer receive stars from them.