- Starts the game and revives with only 1 HP.
- Auto Repair: Heals Shifu Robot for 1 HP every 3 chapters, and revive instantly the next chapter after any death.
Shifu Robot is the character with the quickest revive, tied with, reviving the next turn after being taken down, and must take some risks to be used at full potential. He sports a balanced stat line, with an increased attack stat and decent HP.
At the start of the match and after reviving, his HP will start at 1, so the player will need to take care after reviving. To make up for this, every 3 chapters (2 only at the start of the game), he will regenerate 1 health. As such, the player will need to stay away from encounters and turn to any healing options such aspanels or to stay alive and ahead in the game. Once at full HP, Shifu is a fairly decent character, and he can choose to go for Stars of Wins Norma as the situation requires him to do so.
Unlock Info[edit source]
- The character can be purchased in the shop for 30000 (21000 with 30% off) after reaching level 35.
- +Above average HP and ATK
- +Has the best REC stat in the game
- +Hyper is able to last for multiple chapters
- -Always reviving at 1 HP makes him prone to being bullied
- -Below average EVD makes it even harder to survive at 1 HP
- -Hyper causes him to be at 1 HP even more frequently
Shifu's Hyper is Turbo Charged. Once played, it will drop the user's HP to 1, and will add the amount of HP lost to the ATK stat. Every chapter, the attack bonus will drop by 1 until it returns to its base stat, making the duration of the effect be the same as how much HP was lost. If the player is KO'd, the effect is lost and the attack stat will return to its base value even if the effect would have lasted after reviving.
Turbo Charged serves as a very powerful attack boost card that comes with a lot of risks. As it drops the player's HP to 1, they should be sure that the enemy they want to battle will be taken down after their attack and won't retaliate, since Shifu Robot won't have the tools to avoid damage unless a card likeis played.
This hyper can be combined with other attack boosting cards likeThe player should be wary of cards like or to assure Shifu's victory against opponents. The player should also consider having any healing card on their hand such as or to quickly heal back up after using the Hyper. It is also possible to time the use of the Hyper with his Auto-Repair passive, playing the card the turn before the passive takes place. or which will lead Shifu to fail the encounter and get KO'd. At the same time, running around the board at 1HP will incite players to use cards that deal damage at a distance such as or , or the possibility of rolling into a set by Minelayer, losing the bonus attack.
- Playing As Shifu Robot
- Healing cards are imperative here, as having full health is crucial for Turbo Charged. , & are all good choices for a Shifu Robot deck.
- & are excellent defensive options to help keep him alive.
- helps you reach a base much faster & heal up.
- & are also excellent options. Tactical Retreat excels in the early game, while Shield Counter is potent in the late game.
- Playing Against Shifu Robot
- If the player is able to pursue Shifu Robot in the early chapters of the game, the player can easily KO him for 2 easy wins.
- is highly effective against Shifu Robot. Not only does it make him unable to use his Hyper, it also sets him up to get bullied multiple times in a row by other characters.
- is brutal against a Shifu Robot that has used his Hyper previously.
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]