Tips[edit | edit source]
- Playing As Tsih
- Since Tsih is strongest when her passive is active, the player should always try to get a gift card. The gift card that is technically the best for this task is as it does not drop on KO, does not stop Norma, and out-of-battle damage is reduced with a cost of stars. can execute well too, especially early-game.
- Despite the star loss caused by it, is a very comparable card for Tsih. Like the above-mentioned gifts, it does not drop on KO. It is unique, however, in that it can take advantage of the opponent. Unless the opponent waits for a full hand to discard it, they will likely pass it to another player, and as a result, it can be a quick way for the player to receive a gift card. The player can then either hold the card until they receive a better gift or KO opponents to make up for the star loss.
- Tsih can use to counter her hyper's lack of and panel protection.
- Like , Tsih can benefit incredibly from , rendering her almost impossible to hit with +4 EVD.
- Cards like and can be used to help the player find a gift card.
- Playing Against Tsih
- Any card that causes Tsih to drop cards such as , , and among others can be used to increase the chance of Tsih losing her gift card is she is currently in possession of one.
- While cards like and are risky, they can be used to generally good effect against Tsih, as her stats are not conducive to long fights.
- Player's should take advantage of 's indirect attack weakness, and exploit it with cards that go around the protective effect like , , and .
Recommended Cards[edit | edit source]
Counter Cards[edit | edit source]