Gain +2 ATK if holding a Gift card. (Only applies for 1 Gift card)
Tsih is a risk based character built around an unusual passive ability and a very high evasion stat. Similar toin all aspects but with a neutral attack stat, Tsih shines brightest when her passive is put to use. By holding a gift card such as , , , or , Tsih effectively becomes a stronger Suguri, with an attack stat similar to most bullies. If the player is particularly lucky, they will receive a gift card as their starting card, enabling Tsih to steamroll the competition before they have powerful counter cards.
The main disadvantage to Tsih, however, is that when her passive is not active, she is a weaker Norma.with a weaker Hyper. Without her passive, Tsih becomes rather frail and vulnerable without the possibility of dealing much damage in retaliation. Being reliant on a gift card for +2 attack could be considered less dependable than playing a natural +2 attack character, like . Another disadvantage lies in gift cards themselves. Of all the card types, gift cards are the least common, and the player can only at max bring 4 gift cards per match. Most gift cards also carry the effect of preventing Norma, like and , thus they will need to be discarded for the player to
- +Can become deadly in a game with a gift card
- +One of the best EVD stats in the game
- -Reliant on evade success
- -Relatively fragile without passive
- -Passive and Norma tend to counter act each other
- -Very specific Hyper
- -"All or nothing" playstyle
|"Look at me vanish!" ―Tsih|
Tsih's Hyper is Stealth On. Stealth On gives Tsih immunity to player encounters or Boost cards that target (this means boost cards with arrow character selection).
Hyper Strategy[edit source]
Stealth On is a protective Hyper similar todesigned to keep Tish safe, however, similar to , the barrier only protects against specific things. For a cheap price, the player can create a 3 chapter barrier that while active, prevents the player from being challenged to a battle when another player lands on the same panel. As to be expected, this can be particularly helpful in cementing victory or temporarily warding off pursuing bully characters. The Hyper also prevents the player from taking damage from boost cards that lock-on to a specific character. These include:
Hyper Weaknesses[edit source]
Like any Hyper, Stealth On, does carry a few key downsides that greatly weaken it's usefulness. Similar to, there are numerous holes in the shield generated by the Hyper, mainly which are resulted by indirect effects. Boost cards that do not target Tsih specifically but indirectly target her will still work when the hyper is active. As a result cards such as , , and will still work as they indirectly target the player. Likewise boost type Hyper cards that indirectly affect the player such as the debuff from will still occur.
Similarly, the user is also not immune to indirect combat. While opponents cannot enter combat with Tsih directly, they can enter it indirectly through card affects. Thus cards such as, , and among others, will result in combat. The Hyper also does not protect against or panels as they are forced combats and not challenges to combat. As a result, the Hyper will be relatively useless against field events such as .
- Playing As Tsih
- Since Tsih is strongest when her passive is active, the player should always try to get a gift card. The gift card that is technically the best for this task is as it does not drop on death, does not stop Norma, and only adds a 5 star cost to cards.
- Tsih can use to counter her Hyper's lack of and panel protection.
- Like , Tsih can benefit incredibly from , rendering her almost impossible to hit with +4 EVD.
- Cards like and can be used to help the player find a gift card.
- Playing Against Tsih
- Any card that causes Tsih to drop cards such as , , and among others can be used to increase the chance of Tsih loosing her gift card is she is currently in possession of one.
- While cards like and are risky, they can be used to generally good affect against Tsih, as her stats are not conducive to long fights.
- Player's should take advantage of 's indirect attack weakness,and exploit it with cards that go around the protective effect like , , and .
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]
|Nanora!||Play 10 games as Tsih.|
|Can't see me, nyahaha!||Win a game as Tsih without being attacked by another player.|
|A Lot of Rocks||As Tsih, KO 5 opposing players in one game while holding a Gift card.|
- Tsih is the 2nd boss in the game Sora.
- Tsih appears in the art for and .
- Tsih is named after the Gamma Cassiopeiae star in the constellation Cassiopeia. This star is also known as Tsih, which in Chinese, translates to "the whip".
Update History[edit source]