Tomomo (Casual & Sweet Eater)/Strategy
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Playing As Tomomo (Casual)
- Your hyper is one of the most powerful hypers in the game. Early on it is the only way to get beyond your lackluster stats with its attack boost. As such your early game should focus on drawing cards first and foremost.
- Play defensively at this point since getting knocked out sets you back very far due to losing all cards associated with her hyper.
- Playing As Tomomo (Sweet Eater)
- After level 3, your hyper becomes an insane transformation, along with a full heal, 4 additional attack, and a new hyper card that acts as a less predictable air raid based on health you're missing. Win normas seem to be what this mode is designed for, though it really depends on where casual mode left you whether you want to hunt people down or just collect stars with a very intimidating stat line.
- Playing Against Tomomo (Casual)
- Hound her with battles nonstop, as her stats in this form are lackluster and knocking her out removes any ice cream she's holding.
- Playing Against Tomomo (Sweet Eater)
- If you are familiar with pre-nerf Tomomo you know what to do.
- If you are not familiar, RUN. (and hope she lands on bosses or other players a lot)
Recommended Cards[edit | edit source]
Counter Cards[edit | edit source]