Tomomo (Casual & Sweet Eater)
Tomomo (Sweet Eater): When KO'd, discard your hand and turn back to Tomomo (Casual).
Tomomo (Casual) is an extremely unusual character in that she is two very different characters and similar to, requires setup to reach full strength.
Tomomo (Casual) is the base form of the unit, centered around survival. In Casual form, Tomomo is fragile and frail with a below average health and defense stat, and a slightly increased evasion stat. With her weak stats and low HP, Tomomo (Casual) will generally need to avoid combat with other players andpanels. The player's primary focus should be on panels to reach Norma 3 as quickly as possible and on panels to locate a Hyper card.
Tomomo (Sweet Eater) is the transformed version of Tomomo that replaces the Casual form once the player activates her Hyper,. In Sweet Eater form, Tomomo is a bully with incredible stats, featuring a massive health pool rivaling most tank characters and the strongest attack stat in the entire game, a +3. With such powerful stats, Tomomo (Sweet Eater) can easily dominate the game, with or without battle cards, if the player can successfully keep her alive.
Even with her powerful Sweet Eater form, Tomomo is disadvantaged in a multitude of ways, most of which stem from her primary form. In her Casual form, Tomomo is often bullied heavily as a result of her weak stats, and she will generally be targeted, the moment she draws a center deck. Perhaps the worst disadvantage, however, is Tomomo (Sweet Eater)'s passive ability which causes her to drop all cards in hand, revert to Tomomo (Casual), and contend with a Recovery stat of 6, essentially leaving the player in the most vulnerable state possible.. This ties into her second disadvantage in that if the opponent KO's her in Casual form, she will discard her Hyper, resulting in the player needing to draw another one. This can be difficult to do, considering that there are only 8 Hyper cards of the 48 cards in the
- +Powerful hyper as Casual
- +Incredible stats as Sweet Eater, including the highest ATK (+3) and 6 HP
- +No EVD or DEF stat drawbacks as Sweet Eater
- -Hyper reliant
- -Hyper has a high level and star requirements and is lost if KO'd
- -Very fragile and easy to bully as Tomomo (Casual)
- -Very situational and expensive Hyper as Tomomo (Sweet Eater)
- Playing As Tomomo (Casual)
- Your hyper is one of the most powerful hypers in the game. Early on it is the only way to get beyond your lackluster stats with its attack boost. As such your early game should focus on drawing cards first and foremost.
- Play defensively at this point since getting knocked out sets you back very far due to losing all cards associated with her hyper.
- Playing As Tomomo (Sweet Eater)
- After level 3, your hyper becomes an insane transformation, along with a full heal, 4 additional attack, and a new hyper card that acts as a less predictable air raid based on health you're missing. Win normas seem to be what this mode is designed for, though it really depends on where casual mode left you whether you want to hunt people down or just collect stars with a very intimidating stat line.
- Playing Against Tomomo (Casual)
- Hound her with battles nonstop, as her stats in this form are lackluster and knocking her out removes any ice cream she's holding.
- Playing Against Tomomo (Sweet Eater)
- If you are familiar with pre-nerf Tomomo you know what to do.
- If you are not familiar, RUN. (and hope she lands on bosses or other players a lot)
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]
|Leisure Time||Play 10 games as Tomomo (Casual & Sweet Eater).|
|Magical Miracle!||As Tomomo (Sweet Eater), KO at least 2 players using one Magical Revenge.|
|A Fine Day to Stay in Bed||Win a game as Tomomo (Casual) without turning into Tomomo (Sweet Eater).|
- Tomomo (Casual)'s appearance is based on the "Tomomo" card from 200% Mixed Juice!.
- Sweet Eater is Tomomo's Sweet Gods name, as revealed in 200% Mixed Juice!.
- Two months before the release of the Yuki & Tomomo Renewal Pack, Hono shared a sketch of Sweet Eater Tomomo on Twitter.
Update History[edit source]