Passives[edit | edit source]
Singleplayer Games[edit | edit source]
Online Games[edit | edit source]
- Softened: Tomomo has 2 less max HP and 1 less EVD.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Tomomo is a combat-ready character that when in her un-softened form has the highest overall character stats in the game. While similar toand , Tomomo features the drawback of an increased recovery stat like and other bosses. As to be expected from a final boss, Tomomo features one of the most powerful attack stats providing her with a massive combat advantage. Tomomo's only true weakness lies in her increased recovery stat and less than powerful hyper which can effectively slow her down.
Multiplayer[edit | edit source]
As a result of her extremely high stats and lack of any weakness in Campaign mode, Tomomo has "Softened" passive ability in multiplayer that reduces her stats for balance. While Tomomo retains her attack advantage, her +1 evasion is reduced to 0, and her health stat is reduced from 6 to 4. This greatly reduces Tomomo's survivability, as although she has the advantage of having no decreased evade or defense stat, unlike Yuki, her reduced health makes her much more fragile if she rolls poorly, which creates a bad combination with her increased recovery stat.
Non-Multiplayer[edit | edit source]
In her un-softened state, Tomomo is the absolute strongest character in the game boasting one of the highest attack stats, above average evasion, and a health stat that rivals most high-health characters. With no weaknesses, Tomomo can play for either stars or wins without much fear of being KO'd except by poor player rolls or powerful opponent attacks. If the player chooses to use Tomomo in a campaign or in a single player game, she will retain her un-softened stats.
Unlock Info[edit | edit source]
- The character can be purchased in the shop for 1500 (1050 with 30% off) after beating Tomomo Hell.
- Automatically unlocked if DLC 16 is owned.
- Can be obtained randomly from a character crate for 100Oranges.
Summary[edit | edit source]
- +Highest stats in the game when not in multiplayer
- +One of the best ATK stats in game
- +No EVD or DEF stat drawbacks
- -Much more fragile in Multiplayer due to passive
- -Very situational Hyper
- -Increased REC stat makes combat more risky