At 1 HP, gain +1 ATK and EVD.
- +Extremely powerful passive and hyper at no cost, especially at 1HP
- +Above average DEF stat.
- +Low REC stat.
- -Below average HP stat
- -Hyper can be countered by
- -Needs to be at 1HP to be at her strongest
Syura's hyper is Beyond Hell. This card will give Syura +1 in every stat for each HP she is missing (maximum of +4/+4/+4 at 1 HP).
Beyond Hell gives Syura the ability to deter people from attacking her while she is low on HP by giving her one battle where she can effectively dodge and attack. It's also useful on stages that reduce HP through the Air Raid field event or against opponents who have lower attack, such as. It is directly countered by indirect damage that would effectively KO Syura, like or 's .
Note that while you can still use the card at full HP, doing so grants no benefits. Also, the defense bonus is meaningless while you are at 1 HP, as attempting to defend will result in being KO'd regardless.Beware if the card falls into the hands of another player through cards such as or , especially if , , or are opponents. Their higher maximum HP allows them to make better use of this Hyper than Syura herself while they're low on HP; the latter two can effectively tank until they're at 1 or 2 HP to make the most of it.
- Playing As Syura
- Playing Against Syura
- Syura is most dangerous when her HP is low, but this gives you the opportunity to use cards like to take her down before she can reach you.
- Another option is to use cards like to restore her HP and neutralize the buff from her Hyper.
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]
|Chicken Parade||Play 10 games as Syura.|
|Beyond Hell||KO an opponent at full HP, while playing as Syura at one HP.|
|End of Pudding||KO, while playing as Syura.|