- In battle, gain +1 ATK, +1 DEF, and +1 EVD for each reversed card in the opponent's hand.
Sweet Breaker is an extremely balanced character similar to, but with higher health and recovery stats. Her high health enables her to fight more battles than most characters without any strengths or weaknesses for the opponent to exploit. Thanks to her stats, Sweet Breaker can adapt to most cards and pursue both the Win and Star Norma equally.
Additionally, Sweet Breaker's stats and unique hyper afford the player options on playstyle. A player can construct a deck based around "useless" cards, to take full effect of Sweet Breaker's Hyper. Or, the player can go in the complete opposite direction, ignoring her hyper entirely, and bringand to take full advantage of her baseline stats.
Unlock Info[edit source]
- Automatically unlocked if DLC 7 is owned.
- +Balanced stats and high HP
- +Strong/disruptive Hyper
- +Hyper is only useful to herself
- +Strong late-game presence
- +Immune to
- -Poor REC stat can discourage combat
- -Hyper can be expensive
- -No combat dice modifiers
Sweet Breaker's hyper is Melting Memories. When the Hyper is used, it causes all other players to replace one card in their hand with a new one from the deck. All opposing units then have the cards in their hand become reversed for the player to see. All cards held during the activation of the hyper are permanently reversed until used or discarded.
Melting Memories is one of the most unique Hyper cards in the game. When activated, the effect works in tandem with her passive ability to boosts all of Sweet Breaker's stats. This enables her to have some of the highest stats possible if the opponent has 3 cards in their hand. This easily makes a Sweet Breaker a risk to fight against in any scenario, as she can play the role of both an offensive and defensive character at the same time, when boosted by her Hyper. Advantageously, the Hyper is also relatively useless if another player manages to steal or draw the card from a chest as it will only serve to boost Sweet Breaker's stats.
While designed as a mostly offensive-based card, the Hyper also acts as very powerful disruption to opposing players. The effect enables Sweet Breaker to see all of her opponent's cards permanently until they are either used or discarded, which enables the player to counter enemy strategies before they occur. More importantly, this often leads other players to act in a frenzy, often using cards without purpose to emptying their hand.While overall a strong Hyper, the main draw back of the Melting Memories is that it can be expensive depending on the amount of cards held by the opponent, however its price can be reduced with . It also can be very easily countered simply by the opponent "wasting" their cards to empty their hand, or by cards that empty the hand such as .
- Playing As Sweet Breaker
- works in perfect synergy with Sweet Breaker and can act as on a specific opponent. It also does little harm if Sweet Breaker herself lands on it.
- Cards with high star costs/levels or effects that make them difficult to use such as and can be used to great effect with Sweet Breaker's hyper as the opposing player will be unable to use them. Caution should be taken with as the effect can backfire with the opponent using it to empty their hand of reversed cards.
- can be used effectively with Sweet Breaker. Since she herself is immune to the card, it can be used to great effect to weaken opponents such as Boss characters.
- Sweet Breaker can get some of the most use out of as it counters her poor REC stat.
- Sweet Breaker can also benefit from as at its maximum, her hyper can cost 45+ stars.
- can also be used with the hope of activating Sweet Breaker's Hyper cheaply.
- Using after reversing their cards could be considered monstrous if the players don't get away.
- Playing Against Sweet Breaker
- As most of Sweet Breaker's strength is derived from the other player possessing cards, some of the most effective cards against Sweet Breaker are cards that cause both her and the player to discard cards. Cards such as and can leave Sweet Breaker with less options and no stat boosts.
- and are also good counters against Sweet Breaker as they strip away her health, leaving her vulnerable to most attacks and in even worse shape as a result of her poor REC stat.
- The player should try to lessen the power of in the sense that they can purposely discard cards to lower Sweet Breaker's increased stats and make the cost spent on the Hyper pointless.
- If the player receives or , they should try to discard it rather than use/set it.
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]
|Champion of Peace||Play 10 games as Sweet Breaker.|
|Source of Conflict||As Sweet Breaker, discard 6 pudding cards usingin a single match.|
|The Traditional Way||As Sweet Breaker, defeat 3 player/CPU characters in a single match under the effect of her hyper,.|
|A Sweet Ending||Clear Sweet Breaker's campaign on Normal difficulty or higher.|
- Sweet Breaker appears in the artwork for and is quoted in the descriptions of and . She also appears in the artwork for .
- Sweet Breaker is one of the six Sweet Gods, alongside , , , and .
- Sweet Breaker's real name is Amami. She also doesn't mind being called that name. You can also get her real name in game by repeating selecting Sweet Breaker in Character Selector.
- The release of Sweet Breaker as a playable character in 100% Orange Juice! was teased in an April Fools announcement shortly before she was added.
Update History[edit source]