Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Unlock Type||Individual Unit|
|Event Added||Summer Event (2017)|
Sunglasses are a set of unique glasses accessories that were first introduced during the Summer Event (2017). The accessories are seasonal as they have only been made available during events. They are currently available from the Summer Games (2020 Rerun) event.
Unlock Method[edit | edit source]
- (Seasonal Unlock) Received for the character being played as after winning a game in Co-op Mode. If sunglasses for that character are already owned, sunglasses will be received for a random character.
- Receive one for a random character from the mystery bag.
Other Information[edit | edit source]
- In the Beach Party event, sunglasses were added as an unlockable accessory for , , , , and .
- In the Summer Games event, sunglasses were added as an unlockable accessory for , , , , , , and .
- In the Summer Games (2020 Rerun) event, sunglasses were added as an unlockable accessory for , , , , , , , , and .
- During the Summer Event (2017), the accessory was received when any player landed on a special golden chest on the board (similar to the field event). As long as at least one player landed on the chest, all players would receive a pair for their current character at the end of the match.
- Since the accessory's debut, it has been made available in all succeeding Summer Events.
- is the only character that has been playable during a summer event that does not have sunglasses.
- There is a glitch in the game that may cause the player to unlock an extra pair of sunglasses for or when awarding sunglasses for a random character. This is due to the game erroneously counting dual characters as two separate characters for the purposes of unlocking sunglasses. These are dud unlocks that award nothing, as the accessory can be equipped to both halves of a dual character upon being unlocked the first time.
Characters[edit | edit source]
Updates[edit | edit source]