|Origin||Acceleration of SUGURI 2|
Suguri (Ver.2) is a more passive version ofwhen compared to her original counterpart, trading away one card in her hand for restoring 1 HP at the start of every turn. Her auto-heal allows her to take larger risks than her regular counterpart, and hurting several other characters' Hypers in the process such as . Her Hyper reflects this, by turning the majority of the board passive as well. This lets her shut down bully and bruiser-type characters for a few turns, as well as letting her gain stars at a faster rate.
Her auto-heal also allows her to bring damage-based cards such aswithout much fear of it being used against her.
- +Evade stat and auto-heal make her difficult to KO
- +Hyper shuts down bullies and bruisers for a few turns
- -Hyper can also benefit other star-gatherers
- -Can only hold 2 cards
|Revival of Stars|
|Cost||Level x3 ★|
|"The dream you protected has spread across the whole planet." ―Suguri|
Suguri (Ver.2)'s Hyper is Revival of Stars. For three turns after being used, all Drop Panels on the board turn into Bonus Panels, and all Encounter Panels turn into Draw Panels. Additionally, all players receive -1 Attack when battling on a panel effected by Revival of Stars.
Strategy[edit source]Revival of Stars allows Suguri to completely shut down the board for bullies and bruisers, such as , outside of attacking other players. It has increased effect when Battlefield is active, as it will change all of the changed-Encounter panels into Draw panels, potentially causing the entire map to nearly be filled with Draw panels. Despite that, her Hyper could potentially be used against her. If playing against a star-gatherer such as or , they can use her hyper to their advantage to avoid taking damage and gather stars.
- Playing As Suguri (Ver.2)
- Since she heals 1 HP per turn, is a must have card for her. She'll never be KO'd from Lonely Chariot's HP loss drawback.
- is another essential card include, thanks to Suguri Ver.2's +2 EVD stat.
- is also highly useful on Suguri Ver.2. If she manages to KO the opponent, or survive the counterattack, she'll heal the lost HP the following chapter.
- is risky, but Suguri Ver.2 can recover her HP to full in 3 chapters & can easily pick off the other units.
- Cards that deal direct damage such as & are not as effective against Suguri Ver.2 thanks to her healing passive.
- is completely useless for Suguri Ver.2. Her passive makes her almost never hold 3 cards in hand.
- Although is effective against most characters, Suguri Ver.2 is less affected by it because of her 2-card hand limit. Especially so if she used her Hyper beforehand.
- Playing Against Suguri (Ver.2)
- is strong against her, much like against her original counterpart.
- Cards that drain stars, like , & can be used to counter her potential star gains from her Hyper. is less effective against her because of her 2 card hand limit, though.
- A level 4 can easily KO Suguri Ver.2 multiple times with .
- & are much more effective against Suguri Ver.2 than against her original version due to not having Accelerator.
- can be used to counteract by replacing the converted panels into potential or panels.
- Cards that forcibly discard cards such as , , and are devastating against Suguri Ver.2 due to her 2-card hand limit.
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]
- Suguri (Ver.2) shares some design similarities to Suguri-SP, a hidden unlockable variation of Acceleration of SUGURI X-Edition. While Suguri (Ver.2)'s design is pacifistic in nature, Suguri-SP's design is more sleek, featuring her dual-welding beam swords. in
- The originally announcing Suguri (Ver.2) referred to her as スグリ (SP) (Suguri (SP)) in Japanese. This was changed to スグリ (Ver.2) (Suguri (Ver.2)) just before her addition to the game.
Update History[edit source]