Stars are the main form of currency in 100% Orange Juice! When the player completes a game in online multiplayer or single player, they will receive Stars at the end of the match. These stars can then be used to purchase card packs and characters among other available items in the shop. These are not the same as the stars the player collects during a match.
When the player completes a game, they will immediately be met with a "Breakdown of Gained Stars" menu. This menu displays the performance of the player during the game, and the stars awarded based on the player's performance in the game during the match. After the amount has been calculated, the player receives stars equal to the total at the bottom of the card, as well as EXP if playing online.
||Current player star count.
||Achieved norma level x 50.
||Wins x 10.
||1st 300, 2nd 100, 3rd 50, 4th 0.
- 50 x As many stars as the episode number in any of the four main campaigns.
- Final Episode counts as Episode 6, Extra Scenarios count as Episode 7, and Tomomo Hell counts as Episode 10.
||Number of Bosses slain x 100.
- Placing traps down and having other players land on them. Minimum Requirement 5 traps. 200 bonus.
- Number of traps landed after minimum x 50. Example: 10 traps landed. 5x50 = 250+200 = 450
- Use cards of different types. Starts at 100 and increases by 50. Require at least 3 different card types. Traps only count if triggered.
- Unknown minimum and formula.
||Land on traps, minimum requirement 10. Number of traps landed on x 10.
||Never get KO'd. Flat 200 bonus.
||Drop to 1 HP from full in battle and KO the opponent. 300 bonus.
||1% loss per chapter after Chapter 60.
Oranges are the second main form of currency in 100% Orange Juice! Oranges can be used in the shop to purchase some of the hair colors available for each character or to purchase challenge crates. Oranges can be rewarded to the player in multiple ways:
- The most common method of earning oranges is by simply playing online multiplayer games. At the conclusion of a match, the player will receive oranges according to the place they finished. As to be expected, the higher the player standing, the higher the number of oranges rewarded.
- Another, more lucrative way to earn oranges is by completing daily challenges. Every few days, the player will receive daily challenges that can be completed by playing online matches under certain circumstances. The completion of a challenge will instantly reward the player with 40Oranges for use. Thus, the player can receive 120 oranges by completing all 3 quests when they become available, plus additional oranges from their place in the match.
- An additional way to earn oranges is by leveling up co-op roles. 50Oranges are earned every time any co-op role is leveled up. With the maximum level of a role being 25, this means a player can earn 1200 oranges by leveling a role to its maximum. This can be done separately for each role.
- One final, smaller way to earn oranges is by winning them in the Arcade. 10Oranges are awarded alongside every Common-rarity prize won in the Pet Catcher.