Stars are the main form of currency in 100% Orange Juice! When the player completes a game in online multiplayer or single player, they will receive Stars at the end of the match. These stars can then be used to purchase card packs and characters among other available items in the shop. (These are not the same as the stars the player collects during a match)
When the player completes a game, they will immediately be met with a "Breakdown of Gained Stars" menu. This menu displays the performance of the player during the game, and the stars awarded based on the player's performance in the game during the match. After the amount has been calculated, the player receives EXP and stars equal to the total at the bottom of the card.
||Current player star count.
||Player level x 50★.
||Wins x 10★.
||1st 300★, 2nd 100★, 3rd 50★, 4th 0★.
- 50 x As many stars as the episode number in any of the four main campaigns.
- (Final Episode counts as Episode 6, and Extra Scenarios count as Episode 7, while Tomomo Hell counts as Episode 10 and grants the player 500★).
||Number of Bosses slain x 100★.
- Placing traps down and having other players land on them. Minimum Requirement 5 traps. 200★ bonus.
- Number of traps landed after minimum x 50★. Example: 10 traps landed. 5x50 = 250+200 = 450★
- Use cards of different types. Starts at 100★ and increases by 50. Require at least 3 different card types. Traps only count if triggered.
- Unknown minimum and formula.
||Land on traps, minimum requirement 10. Number of traps landed on x 10★.
||Never get KO'd. Flat 200★ bonus.
||Drop to 1 HP from full in battle and KO the opponent. 300★ bonus.
||60+ Chapters, 1% ★ loss per chapter after.
Oranges are the second main form of currency in 100% Orange Juice! Oranges can be used in the shop to purchase some of the hair colors available for each character or to purchase challenge crates. Oranges can only be earned in online multiplayer, and can only be rewarded to the player in one of two ways:
- The first and most common method of earning oranges is by simply playing online multiplayer games. At the conclusion of a match, the player will receive oranges according to the place they finished. As to be expected, the higher the player standing, the higher the number of oranges rewarded.
- The second and most lucrative way to earn oranges is by completing daily challenges. Every few days, the player will receive daily challenges that can be completed by playing matches under certain circumstances. The completion of a challenge will instantly reward the player with 40Oranges for use. Thus, the player can receive 120 oranges by completing all 3 quests when they become available, plus additional oranges from their place in the match.