Miusaki is one of the playable characters in 100% Orange Juice. She was added to the game in DLC 13 alongside .
When using Defend in battle, never take more than 2 damage at once.
Unlock Info[edit source]
- Automatically unlocked if DLC 13 is owned.
Miusaki's Hyper is Solid Witch. When used, it prevents any damage to its user for one chapter.
Hyper Strategy[edit source]
Solid Witch can be very useful when approaching a high-ATK character at low health such asor , or multiple enemy players on the same tile. It can also be used to counter if used to force Miusaki into a panel or into being attacked by Sham.
Ifis used with Solid Witch, the user will win the fight with no damage taken.
The Hyper is not invincible however as it can only block damage from combat and cards that deal damage outside of combat. Cards that KO a player and cards that changes the target's HP directly still penetrate through the Hyper.
Solid Witch does not block the effects of:
- (if no cards are held)
- Miusaki will also still take damage from using .
- Playing As Miusaki
- Cards that heal such as & are especially vital for Miusaki, as recovering health allows her to 'tank' otherwise big hits that would prove fatal to most other players.
- is extremely useful on . If she has at least 3 HP, she is guaranteed to survive (if she defends) & heal away all damage afterwards.
- Defensive cards such as & are NOT recommended for due to her -2 DEF stat.
- is excellent against bullies if you're at 2 HP & want to ensure you survive.
- is a killer combo with & . Since Solid Witch lasts an entire chapter, she can abuse the aforementioned cards in a similar vein to Sora's & Suguri's .
- significantly increases your odds of survival at 1 or 2 HP. Even more crucial for Miusaki now that her Evade was lowered to 0.
- Playing Against Miusaki
- Cards that deal damage outside of battle like , , & can prove effective against her. If she is reduced to 2 HP or less & is engaged in battle, she'll have to evade to survive (which can be problematic for units with -1 or 0 ATK)
- While & are extremely good when used by in conjunction with , they are likely to be lethal against her when she's NOT under the effects of .
- Cards that eliminate hypers like , , & can help ensure a weakened will get KOed in combat.
- can be devastating against , as her 0 EVD is insignificant against boss attacks most of the time.
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]
|Cheerful Green||Play 10 games as Miusaki.|
|Can Take a Pummeling||Survive 10 battles in a row in a single game with Miusaki.|
|Slightly Dense||Avoid damage from an out of battle source that would have killed you while under the effect of Miusaki's hyper,.|