Tips[edit | edit source]
- Playing As Shifu Robot
- Healing cards are imperative here, as having full health is crucial for Turbo Charged. , & are all good choices for a Shifu Robot deck.
- & are excellent defensive options to help keep him alive.
- helps you reach a base much faster & heal up.
- & are also excellent options. Tactical Retreat excels in the early game, while Shield Counter is potent in the late game.
- Playing Against Shifu Robot
- If the player is able to pursue Shifu Robot in the early chapters of the game, the player can easily KO him for 2 easy wins.
- is highly effective against Shifu Robot. Not only does it make him unable to use his Hyper, it also sets him up to get bullied multiple times in a row by other characters.
- is brutal against a Shifu Robot that has used his Hyper previously.
Recommended Cards[edit | edit source]
Counter Cards[edit | edit source]