Passives[edit | edit source]
- Starts the game and revives with only 1 HP.
- Auto-repair: Shifu Robot is healed for 1 HP every 3 chapters, and has a REC stat of 0.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Shifu Robot is the character with the best REC stat (tied with), instantly reviving the next turn after being taken down. It sports a balanced stat line, with an increased attack stat and decent HP, but some risks must be taken in order to use it at its full potential.
At the start of the match and after reviving, its HP will start at 1, so the player will need to take care after reviving. To make up for this, every 3 chapters (2 only at the start of the game), it will regenerate 1 health. As such, the player will need to stay away from encounters and turn to any healing options such aspanels or to stay alive and ahead in the game. Once at full HP, Shifu Robot is a fairly decent character, and it can choose to go for either Stars or Wins Norma as the situation requires it to do so.
Unlock Info[edit | edit source]
- The character can be purchased in the shop for 30000 (21000 with 30% off) after reaching level 35.
Summary[edit | edit source]
- +Above average HP and ATK
- +Has the best REC stat in the game
- +Hyper is able to last for multiple chapters
- -Always reviving at 1 HP makes it prone to being bullied
- -Below average EVD makes it even harder to survive at 1 HP
- -Hyper causes it to be at 1 HP even more frequently