- Starts the game and revives with only 1 HP.
- Auto-repair: Shifu Robot is healed for 1 HP every 3 chapters, and has a REC stat of 0.
Shifu Robot is the character with the best REC stat (tied with), instantly reviving the next turn after being taken down. It sports a balanced stat line, with an increased attack stat and decent HP, but some risks must be taken in order to use it at its full potential.
At the start of the match and after reviving, its HP will start at 1, so the player will need to take care after reviving. To make up for this, every 3 chapters (2 only at the start of the game), it will regenerate 1 health. As such, the player will need to stay away from encounters and turn to any healing options such aspanels or to stay alive and ahead in the game. Once at full HP, Shifu Robot is a fairly decent character, and it can choose to go for either Stars or Wins Norma as the situation requires it to do so.
Unlock Info[edit source]
- The character can be purchased in the shop for 30000 after reaching level 35.
- +Above average HP and ATK
- +Has the best REC stat in the game
- +Hyper is able to last for multiple chapters
- -Always reviving at 1 HP makes it prone to being bullied
- -Below average EVD makes it even harder to survive at 1 HP
- -Hyper causes it to be at 1 HP even more frequently
Shifu Robot's Hyper is Turbo Charged. Upon use, the player's HP will be set to 1, and the player will gain +1 ATK for every point of HP lost, indicated by the Turbo Charged stock effect. The player will lose one stack of this effect every chapter. In addition, the player will lose all stacks upon KO.
Turbo Charged serves as a very powerful ATK boost card that comes with a lot of risks. As it drops the player's HP to 1, they should be sure that the enemy they want to battle will be taken down after their attack and won't retaliate, since Shifu Robot won't have the tools to avoid damage unless a card likeis played.
This hyper can be combined with other ATK-boosting cards likeThe player should be wary of cards like or to assure Shifu Robot's victory against opponents. The player should also consider having any healing card on their hand such as or to quickly heal back up after using the Hyper. It is also possible to time the use of the Hyper with Shifu Robot's Auto-Repair passive, playing the card the turn before the passive takes place. or which can lead Shifu Robot to fail the encounter and get KO'd. At the same time, running around the board at 1HP will incite players to use cards that deal damage at a distance such as or , or the possibility of rolling into a set by , losing the stock effect.
- Playing As Shifu Robot
- Healing cards are imperative here, as having full health is crucial for Turbo Charged. , , , & are all good choices for a Shifu Robot deck.
- & are excellent defensive options to help stay alive.
- helps you reach a Home Panel much faster in order to heal up.
- & are also excellent options. Tactical Retreat excels in the early game, while Shield Counter is potent in the late game.
- can revive Shifu Robot to full HP next turn, instead of just 1 HP.
- Playing Against Shifu Robot
- If the player is able to pursue Shifu Robot in the early chapters of the game, when it is still at low HP, the player can KO it for 2 easy wins.
- is highly effective against Shifu Robot. Not only does it make it unable to use its Hyper, it also sets it up to get bullied multiple times in a row by other characters.
- and are brutal against a Shifu Robot that has used its Hyper previously.
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]