Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Sham appears in the artwork for and is quoted in the descriptions of , , and . She also appears in the artwork for , and is quoted in the description of .
- Sham is 4th boss in the game Sora.
- Sora at the beginning of the boss fight to create a triangular formation of sprites that traps Sora in place and applies a debuff that prevents her from dashing. is a power used by Sham in
- Sham originally trained when she returned to the HQ to try and stop the war. when she entered their side of the war and considers her to be her friend. Sham later fought against Sora
- Sham is named after the Alpha Sagittae star in the constellation Sagitta. This star is also known as Sham, which in Arabic, translates to "arrow".
- Sham is in her mid-20s.