Hyper[edit | edit source]
Sham's hyper is Delta Field. When the Hyper is used, all dice rolls performed by the opponent will be 1s. (This includes multiple dice effects)
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Delta Field, if timed properly, can be used to great effect in a variety of ways. Similar to, the card enables the player to control the player's next action at a relatively cheap price, but also features the added bonus of making the opponent extremely vulnerable in the process. The Hyper also essentially removes all the power from multiple dice cards such as and and the field event, as a result of forcing 1s. As to be expected, the effect enables a variety of both offensive and defensive tactics, including, but not limited to:
- Causing the lead player to land on a panel at low health resulting in the player likely being KO'd.
- Use the Hyper before fighting an opponent for a high chance of surviving the battle, as the opponent needs to have at least +3 ATK to do more than 1 damage to Sham.
- Slowing the opponent to prevent them from getting to their panel or for the player to catch them.
- Force the opponent to land on panel for a small star loss.
- Force an opponent to land on a panel so that the player can attack them to land on that home panel.
The main downside to Delta Field, however, is that it is only powerful at the opportune moment and is solely based on the opponents movement/luck. As the Hyper's effect does not deal damage, or increase Sham's stats, it is critical that the player times the effect perfectly or its effect will be wasted and have very little impact. The Hyper is also specifically vulnerable toand cards like as the most recent roll effect will take precedence. also can use in battle as well, easily countering the Hyper.