Sham is an average character centered around a relatively powerful Hyper. With a below average health stat and improved defense and evasion stat, Sham is a passive character that will generally stay out of combat with the exception of defensive maneuvers. In the case that Sham is used offensively, her average attack stat makes her relatively unable to fight well, meaning any attacks made on an opponent need to be on low health opponents or during the activation, of Sham's Hyper,, or with additional battle cards.
The main downsides to Sham, however, are her extreme Hyper reliance and rather frail stats. Without her Hyper, Sham's can be picked on easily if the player consistently rolls poorly for evasion or defense. If the player is unable to successfully draw a Hyper, Sham will be unable to seize control of the opponent's rolls, and thus unable to make a powerful play.
- +Powerful Hyper with guaranteed result
- +Above average DEF and EVD stat
- -Hyper Reliance
- -Below average HP stat/somewhat fragile
- -Situational Hyper
Sham's hyper is Delta Field. When the Hyper is used, all dice rolls performed by the opponent will be 1s. (This includes multiple dice effects)
Delta Field, if timed properly, can be used to great effect in a variety of ways. Similar to, the card enables the player to control the player's next action at a relatively cheap price, but also features the added bonus of making the opponent extremely vulnerable in the process. The Hyper also essentially removes all the power from multiple dice cards such as and and the field event, as a result of forcing 1s. As to be expected, the effect enables a variety of both offensive and defensive tactics, including, but not limited to:
- Causing the lead player to land on a panel at low health resulting in the player likely being KO'd.
- Use the Hyper before fighting an opponent for a high chance of surviving the battle, as the opponent needs to have at least +3 ATK to do more than 1 damage to Sham.
- Slowing the opponent to prevent them from getting to their panel or for the player to catch them.
- Force the opponent to land on panel for a small star loss.
- Force an opponent to land on a panel so that the player can attack them to land on that home panel.
- Playing As Sham
- Landing on panels should take priority for Sham if the player starts without a as it is crucial to the player's success.
- and can be used instead of due to Sham's low HP stat.
- Sham's flexible defensive stats means they can be paired with any manner of DEF or EVD boosting battle cards such as .
- can be used to temporarily give Sham the same stats as during a battle.
- and are relatively essential as Sham is based around her Hyper and board control, thus the player should try to use any method to find her Hyper.
- If playing against another player using , may be used to force the player to land on a panel.
- can be used to summon a boss, which Sham can then force other players to land on using her Hyper. Because the player will be forced to roll 1s during the boss battle, they are very likely to either be knocked out or suffer serious damage. This tactic is especially effective when two or more of the other players are lined up to step on a boss tile, making it very possible for Sham to KO everyone else in the game just by using once.
- Playing Against Sham
- and are both hard counters against Sham, as both of their Hypers have effects that directly counter and override Sham's Hyper.
- Persistent assaults will quickly deplete Sham's health if the player rolls poorly.
- Cards such as , , and can easily rob Sham of her Hyper.
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]
|Cutie||Play 10 games as Sham.|
|Tag Team||As Sham, useto cause another player to die on a boss panel.|
|Taking You Home||As Sham, KOduring .|
- Sham is 4th boss in the game Sora.
- Sham appears in the art for and her Hyper, .
- Sham originally trained when she returned to the HQ to try and stop the war. when she entered their side of the war and considers her to be her friend. Sham later fought against Sora
- Sham is named after the Alpha Sagittae star in the constellation Sagitta. This star is also known as Sham, which in Arabic, translates to "arrow".
- Sham is in her mid-20s.
Update History[edit source]