Sham is an average character centered around a relatively powerful Hyper. With a below average health stat and improved defense and evasion stat, Sham is a passive character that will generally stay out of combat with the exception of defensive maneuvers. In the case that Sham is used offensively, her average attack stat makes her relatively unable to fight well, meaning any attacks made on an opponent need to be on low health opponents or during the activation, of Sham's Hyper,, or with additional battle cards.
The main downsides to Sham, however, are her extreme Hyper reliance and rather frail stats. Without her Hyper, Sham's can be picked on easily if the player consistently rolls poorly for evasion or defense. If the player is unable to successfully draw a Hyper, Sham will be unable to seize control of the opponent's rolls, and thus unable to make a powerful play.
Unlock Info[edit source]
- Automatically unlocked if DLC 6 is owned.
- +Powerful Hyper with guaranteed result
- +Above average DEF and EVD stat
- -Hyper Reliance
- -Below average HP stat/somewhat fragile
- -Situational Hyper
Sham's hyper is Delta Field. When the Hyper is used, all dice rolls performed by the opponent will be 1s. (This includes multiple dice effects)
Delta Field, if timed properly, can be used to great effect in a variety of ways. Similar to, the card enables the player to control the player's next action at a relatively cheap price, but also features the added bonus of making the opponent extremely vulnerable in the process. The Hyper also essentially removes all the power from multiple dice cards such as and and the field event, as a result of forcing 1s. As to be expected, the effect enables a variety of both offensive and defensive tactics, including, but not limited to:
- Causing the lead player to land on a panel at low health resulting in the player likely being KO'd.
- Use the Hyper before fighting an opponent for a high chance of surviving the battle, as the opponent needs to have at least +3 ATK to do more than 1 damage to Sham.
- Slowing the opponent to prevent them from getting to their panel or for the player to catch them.
- Force the opponent to land on panel for a small star loss.
- Force an opponent to land on a panel so that the player can attack them to land on that home panel.
- Playing As Sham
- Landing on panels should take priority for Sham if the player starts without a as it is crucial to the player's success.
- and can be used instead of due to Sham's low HP stat.
- Sham's flexible defensive stats means they can be paired with any manner of DEF or EVD boosting battle cards such as .
- can be used to temporarily give Sham the same stats as during a battle.
- and are relatively essential as Sham is based around her Hyper and board control, thus the player should try to use any method to find her Hyper.
- If playing against another player using , may be used to force the player to land on a panel.
- can be used to summon a boss, which Sham can then force other players to land on using her Hyper. Because the player will be forced to roll 1s during the boss battle, they are very likely to either be knocked out or suffer serious damage. This tactic is especially effective when two or more of the other players are lined up to step on a boss tile, making it very possible for Sham to KO everyone else in the game just by using once.
- Playing Against Sham
- and are both hard counters against Sham, as both of their Hypers have effects that directly counter and override Sham's Hyper.
- Persistent assaults will quickly deplete Sham's health if the player rolls poorly.
- Cards such as , , and can easily rob Sham of her Hyper.
- and can be used to prevent you from triggering a forced battle panel, but the latter is riskier.
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]
|Cutie||Play 10 games as Sham.|
|Tag Team||As Sham, useto cause another player to die on a boss panel.|
|Taking You Home||As Sham, KOduring .|
|▶️||There you go!||そーれ！|
|Using a Card||▶️||This one!||これだー！|
|▶️||Ehehe, I'm playing a card.||えへへ やっちゃうよ|
|▶️||I guess I wanna play this.||これかな|
|Placing Trap||▶️||I'm playing a small prank.||こーいうイタズラ ちょっと好き|
|▶️||This goes right here... Okay!||これをこうして… おっけー♪|
|▶️||I can't wait to see someone step on it.||早く誰か来ないかな|
|Using Battle Card||▶️||I'm super ready to do this!||やるぞー！|
|▶️||I can't afford to lose.||負けられないんだ|
|▶️||I'll give it my all!||全力だよ！|
|▶️||I'll beat you!||勝たせてもらっちゃうもんね！|
|Delta Field||▶️||I'll electrify you!||ビリビリさせちゃうよー|
|Reviving||▶️||I'm full of energy!||元気元気！|
|▶️||I haven't given up yet!||まだまだこれからぁ！|
|▶️||I need to make up for lost time.||遅れちゃったぶん頑張らないと|
|▶️||All right! I'm up again!||おーし！ 復活！|
|Revive Failed||▶️||Whaaat? That's odd.||あれぇ、おかしいなぁ|
|▶️||Uu, it didn't go well.||うぅ、ミスったあ|
|▶️||Here I come!||いくぞ！|
|▶️||I have to keep going.||まだ倒れるわけにはいかないもんね|
|▶️||That gave me energy.||元気が湧くね|
|▶️||I feel like I can do more!||もう一仕事頑張れそ！|
|▶️||Where am I going?||どこへ行くの？|
|▶️||What in the...||あららら|
|KO'd in Field||▶️||Au.||あう|
|▶️||I messed up...||やっちゃった…|
|Battle (Attacker)||▶️||Let the battle begin!||戦闘開始！|
|▶️||Here I come!||いくよ！|
|▶️||I can do this!||やるぞ！|
|▶️||I'm gonna have to ask you to make way for me.||そこ、どいてもらうよ|
|Battle (Defender)||▶️||Out of my way!||邪魔しないで！|
|▶️||You looking for a fight?||やるっての？|
|▶️||I'll attack you!||攻撃するよ！|
|▶️||Did I just get scraped?!||かすった！？|
|▶️||This is so not good...||きっつい…|
|Evading||▶️||That was a close one!||あぶなっ|
|▶️||You can't hit me!||あたらない！|
|Winning in Battle||▶️||Phew... I won.||はぁ…勝てた|
|▶️||All right, moving on.||よし、次いこう|
|▶️||I managed it...||なんとかできた…|
|KO'd in Battle/Losing Game||▶️||I got beaten?||やられた…？|
|▶️||That's all mine.||もーらいっと|
|▶️||You've got to be kidding me!||うそでしょ！|
|▶️||It can't be!||そんなぁ！|
|Stepping on Trap||▶️||A trap!?||トラップぅ！？|
|▶️||I can't believe I fell for it.||こんなのに引っかかるなんて|
|▶️||Ugh, I botched up.||うわっ しくじった…！|
|▶️||Whoa, why here...!?||わっ こんなところに…っ|
|Boss Panel||▶️||There's something big... Not good.||強い反応… まずいね|
|▶️||Uh-oh, I'm in trouble.||あー これはピンチだ|
|▶️||I'm not sure I can handle this...||私で対処できるかな…|
|▶️||Hmm, I'm getting bad vibes...||んー、 やな感じ…|
|Star Norma||▶️||We'll get tons of them.||しゃんしゃん集めるよ|
|▶️||This is a gathering quest, right?!||収集任務だね！|
|▶️||I'm excellent at this kind of stuff.||私こういうの得意|
|▶️||Let's go gather stars!||スター収集開始！|
|Wins Norma||▶️||I have no choice but to fight.||戦うしかないよね|
|▶️||I'm not the best fighter in the world, but...||あんまり得意じゃないけどさ|
|▶️||If that's what I have to do.||やるしかないなら|
|▶️||I'll try and fight.||戦ってみるよ|
|Selecting Character||▶️||I'm Sham. Glad to meet you.||シャムだよ よろしくね|
|▶️||Sure, let's work together!||はーい、よろしくぅ！|
|▶️||Sure thing! We can do this together.||はいはーい！ がんばろーね|
|▶️||I'm so glad you picked me! Let's have fun.||選んでくれて嬉しい！ 楽しもうね|
|Starting Game||▶️||It's on now!||始まった！|
|▶️||My heart's racing.||ドキドキするね|
|▶️||Let's show them what we've got.||それじゃ頑張ろう|
|▶️||The game's on!||スタートだね！|
|Winning Game||▶️||I sure am glad we won.||はー、勝ててよかったよう|
|▶️||Did we win?! I'm so stoked!||勝てたの！？ 嬉しい！|
|▶️||We did it perfectly...||完璧な立ち回りだった…|
|▶️||Yeah, that's one pleasant victory.||うんうん、気持ちのいい勝利だね|
|Item Drop/Crate Drop||▶️||Did you get something cute?||可愛いの出た？|
|▶️||Wow, we've got something!||わ、なんか貰っちゃった！|
|▶️||Does that... help any?||これは… 役に立つのかな|
|▶️||Good for you! Wanna use it now?||やったね！ 早速使ってみる？|
|Whack a Poppo/Track the Card||▶️||Okay!||おっけー！|
|Whack a Poppo||▶️||Yep.||はーい|
|Whack a Tomomo/Alte||▶️||That's not good.||それはダメー|
|Bad Prize||▶️||Oh, no!||うそっ|
|Star Treasure||▶️||Lucky you!||ラッキー！|
|Battle Prize/Supporter Revive||▶️||Go! Go!||ゴーゴー！|
|Greeting (Home Screen/Joining Lobby)||▶️||Hi!||こんにちは！|
|Miss Prize/Track the Card||▶️||Mhmm.||んむー|
|Hyper Treasure/Good Prize||▶️||I'm impressed! You're awesome!||すっごいね！ 褒めてあげるよー！|
|Miss Match/Bad Prize (Match 2)||▶️||Nuah! What's the deal with you!||ぬあー！ なんなの！|
|Using Other Hyper||▶️||I don't know what this does, but...||知らないやつだけど…|
|▶️||I wonder what I can do with this.||何が起こせるのかな|
|▶️||Is it safe to use this?||使って大丈夫？|
|▶️||Not sure if this is a good idea, but...!||ちょっと不安だけど…！|
|Unique Interaction Lines|
|Begin game with Sora (any)||▶️||It's Sora!||ソラだー！|
|▶️||Sora's here! I'm hyped.||ソラがいる！ テンション上がるね|
|▶️||Even if it's you, I won't go easy.||いくらソラが相手だからって 手加減しないからね|
|▶️||I'm gonna go all out, Sora!||ソラ 思いっきりいくからね|
|Vs. Sora (any) (attacking)||▶️||Hey Sora, let's fight!||ソラ お手合わせだよ！|
|Vs. Sora (any) (defending)||▶️||Make sure to use all you've got!||全力で来なよ！|
|Defeat Sora (any)||▶️||I won this one.||今回は私の勝ちだね|
|KO'd by Sora (any)||▶️||You're just as strong as I remember.||やっぱりソラは強いや|
|▶️||D-don't hit me from behind, okay...?||せ 背中からどつくのはやめてよね…？|
|Be on Sora and Sham (Cuties)'s panel without fighting||▶️||Huh? Me and Sora...? What are you doing?||え 私とソラ…？ なにやってんの？|
|Vs. Nath (attacking)||▶️||Nath, fight me!||ナート お相手よろしく！|
|Vs. Nath (defending)||▶️||Whoa, are you gonna fight me, Nath?||わ ナートが相手？|
|Defeat Nath||▶️||I can't believe I won...||勝てちゃった…|
|KO'd by Nath||▶️||I knew I wouldn't do well against you.||ナートが相手だと分が悪いね やっぱ|
|Be on Nico's panel without fighting||▶️||Omigod!? There's a cute little girl here!||んはぁ！？ すっごい可愛い子発見！|
|Vs. Nico (attacking)||▶️||Hi, little girl, how about you come hang out with me!||ねぇねぇ お姉さんと遊ぼ！|
|Vs. Nico (defending)||▶️||Y-you want to hang out with me? Yeah, sure. What should we do?||わ 私と遊ぶ？ いいねいいね 何しよっか|
|Defeat Nico||▶️||That was fun! By the way, have you ever thought of becoming an idol?||楽しかったよ！ ところでキミ アイドルとか興味ない？|
|KO'd by Nico||▶️||Tiny and cute, yet strong... You'd make the perfect idol...||ちっちゃ可愛いの強い… 完璧な可愛者（アイドル）だ…|
|Sora and Sham (Cuties) wins the game||▶️||*clap clap*... You two are shining more than anyone else...||ぱちぱち… 最高に輝いてるね…|
|Opening the game||▶️||Orange_Juice and Fruitbat Factory.||オレンジジュースアンドフルーツバットファクトリー|
|Title screen||▶️||100% Orange Juice!||100％おれんじじゅ～すっ！|
|Start of player 1 turn||▶️||Player 1.||プレイヤーワン|
|Start of player 2 turn||▶️||Player 2.||プレイヤーツー|
|Start of player 3 turn||▶️||Player 3.||プレイヤースリー|
|Start of player 4 turn||▶️||Player 4.||プレイヤーフォー|
|Starting a battle||▶️||Battle.||バトル|
|Winning a battle||▶️||Win.||ウィン|
|Triggering a bonus panel||▶️||Bonus.||ボーナス|
|Triggering a drop panel||▶️||Drop.||ドロップ|
|Triggering a draw panel||▶️||Card draw.||カードドロー|
|Triggering warp panel||▶️||Warp.||ワープ|
|Triggering a move panel||▶️||Move.||ムーブ|
|Triggering warp move panel||▶️||Warp move.||ワープムーブ|
|Triggering a trap||▶️||Trap triggered.||トラップ発動|
|Skipping a turn||▶️||Skip.||スキップ|
|Triggering a norma check without meeting the requirements||▶️||Norma check.||ノルマチェック|
|Reaching level 2||▶️||Norma level 1 achieved.||ノルマレベルワン達成|
|Reaching level 3||▶️||Norma level 2 achieved.||ノルマレベルツー達成|
|Reaching level 4||▶️||Norma level 3 achieved.||ノルマレベルスリー達成|
|Reaching level 5||▶️||Norma level 4 achieved.||ノルマレベルフォー達成|
|Winning the game||▶️||Final norma achieved!||最終ノルマ達成！|
|Attempting to connect to a lobby||▶️||Connecting.||コネクティング|
|Successfully connecting to a lobby||▶️||Connected.||コネクティド|
|Failing to connect to a lobby||▶️||Failed.||フェイルド|
|Another player joins the lobby||▶️||Player joined.||プレイヤージョインド|
|Another player leaves the lobby||▶️||Player left.||プレイヤーレフト|
- Sham appears in the artwork for and is quoted in the descriptions of , , and . She also appears in the artwork for , and is quoted in the description of .
- Sham is 4th boss in the game Sora.
- Sora at the beginning of the boss fight to create a triangular formation of sprites that traps Sora in place and applies a debuff that prevents her from dashing. is a power used by Sham in
- Sham originally trained when she returned to the HQ to try and stop the war. when she entered their side of the war and considers her to be her friend. Sham later fought against Sora
- Sham is named after the Alpha Sagittae star in the constellation Sagitta. This star is also known as Sham, which in Arabic, translates to "arrow".
- Sham is in her mid-20s.
Update History[edit source]