|Origin||QP Shooting - Dangerous!!|
QP (Dangerous) has a unique play style due to the fact that she can boost her stats while holding pudding cards in her hand.
- boosts her attack by +1
- boosts her defense by +1
- boosts her evasion by +1
While this means QP (Dangerous) can have a mix of stats or a max of +3 attack, + 3 defense or +2 evasion it also means that until the player gathers some cards QP (Dangerous) will be more vulnerable in the early game.
- + Her passive gives her great stat flexibility, allowing her to fit any playstyle.
- + Her Hyper allows her to get pudding cards in her hand quickly to trigger her passive.
- - Vulnerable in the early game due to her mediocre base stats.
- - Reliant on draw spaces to get pudding cards and hypers in her hand.
- - Low base EVA makes not taking damage difficult.
|"My little... pudding..." ―QP|
Sweet Guardian draws two pudding type cards from the deck. If there are no pudding cards then it won't do anything and you will lose your 20 stars.
Hyper Strategy[edit source]
- Playing As QP (Dangerous)
- Build a deck with a large number of pudding cards in it to maximize your chances of getting stat buffs for QP (Dangerous).
- Hit draw spaces as soon as possible to get cards in your hand, be they pudding cards or hyper cards.
- is a good card to use to try to grab Hypers quickly.
- Playing Against QP (Dangerous)
- Cards that take cards away from QP (Dangerous) such as , , and can cripple QP (Dangerous) by removing pudding cards from her hand. Be careful with Scrambled Eve, however, as this returns cards to the deck, where they can be easily recovered by QP (Dangerous)'s Hyper.
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]
Update History[edit source]