|Price||1200 / 840|
QP is the one truly balanced character in 100% Orange Juice without any obvious strengths or weaknesses. Unlike most of the character cast, her health is high enough to support combat without any stat drawbacks, and she possesses a versatile Hyper offering a cheap and easy offensive boost, or absolute defense. This aspect effectively makes QP a jack of all trades, enabling her to adapt to most strategies and pursue both the Win and Star Norma equally.
Additionally, QP can benefit from virtually any card as she does not have an exploitable weakness. She can benefit from any Battle card during combat to help her fighting potential and is immune to cards such as.
- +Balanced stats
- +Very good mid and lategame
- +Immune to
- -No combat dice modifiers
- -Card reliant for KOs
|"HYPER MODE!" - QP|
QP's hyper is Hyper Mode When used in a battle the unit who played the card gains +2 Attack and also revives the next turn if KO'd without losing any Stars. In addition if QP is KO'ed in a battle in which the Hyper is active the unit that KO'ed QP will not be awarded any Wins either.
Hyper Mode is among the best hyper cards in the game. Its multiple abilities give the user a broad range of options in any given circumstance. Best of all, the card allows the player to take huge risks and escape a battle without any penalties. Better yet, the Hyper's low price enables it to be used very early in a match at a low cost.
The Hyper itself has numerous uses based on the situation the player is facing. It is best used right before QP is KO'd, as this prevents QP from losing Stars and also ensures the attacker gains no Stars or Wins. If QP is at low health or on a field with theIn general, the only time the player shouldn't use Hyper Mode is in any instance where QP is able to normally survive combat. board effect it can be also be used during a Boss engagement to self-KO and revive the following turn with all stars intact. It can also be used when there is a need to KO another unit immediately, given the +2 Attack bonus.
- Playing As QP
- and are essential to QP, regardless of the strategy chosen, as the two cards greatly increase her chances of drawing
- can be used effectively with QP. As she herself is immune to the card, it can be used to great effect to weaken opponent such as Boss characters.
- Due to the diversity of QP, all other cards should be based upon the chosen style of play.
- Playing Against QP
- As most of QP's strength is derived from her versatile hyper, the cards most effective against QP are cards that cause her to discard cards. Cards such as and can leave QP vulnerable to attacks and star loss, without the ability to fight back effectively.
- As a result of her versatility, the only true strategy against QP is to play against which ever style the opponent has chosen to use.
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]
When the player begins a new game and selects their starting main character, they will receive the cards necessary to create a deck. If a players chooses QP as their starting character, they will begin the game with the provided 15 cards along with QP's Unit Card and Hyper Card. In concurrence with QP's stats, QP's starting deck does not appear to be designed with a particular playstyle in mind and instead gives the player a well rounded deck for any scenario.
Starting Cards[edit source]
- QP appears in the artwork for and is quoted in the descriptions of , , , , , and . She also appears in the artwork for , , , , and , and is quoted in the descriptions of and .
- QP debuted in QP Shooting, as the main protagonist and playable character.
- QP is one of the six Sweet Gods, alongside , , , and . Her moniker is .
- QP always speaks with honorifics.
- QP will refuse to smoke even when give the materials needed.
- QP enjoys sweet rolls.
- QP is 14 years old.
Update History[edit source]
- QP Shooting
- QP Shooting - Dangerous!!