Poppo Event (2016)
Introduction[edit | edit source]
Released with Version 1.13.3, the 2016 Poppo Event, along with its existing features, introduced a new Boss to the game named , which only appears in games where one or more players are playing as Marie Poppo with an event costume equipped. An additional Poppo costume was also added that looks almost identical to Big Poppo, known as Cyborg Poppo.
The 2016 Poppo Event is a seasonal event that ran from August 16th, 2016 - September 23rd, 2016.
New Items[edit | edit source]
- The requirement for unlocking the Cyborg Poppo costume is to defeat Big Poppo while playing as Marie Poppo.
- Big Poppo has a chance of appearing in place of the usual Boss in games where people are playing as Marie Poppo with a Poppo event costume equipped (Rad Poppo, Dapper Poppo, or Cyborg Poppo). Her chance of appearing is +25% for every player who is an event Poppo, with her being guaranteed to appear if every player is an event Poppo.
- Unlike previous Poppo costumes, unlocking and wearing existing Poppo costumes are not prerequisites to obtaining Cyborg Poppo.
- Big Poppo does not count as a Boss KO for the purposes of unlocking Dapper Poppo.
- Big Poppo and Cyborg Poppo are both not seasonal post-release, meaning that Big Poppo can be summoned and the costume can be earned at any time if the required conditions are met. Cyborg Poppo is the only Poppo costume whose unlock condition is not seasonal.
Event Rewards[edit | edit source]
|Name||Cost/How to Unlock|
|Cyborg Poppo||KO Big Poppo as Marie Poppo. Also unlockable outside the event.|
List of Poppo Events[edit | edit source]