Poppo Event (2014)
Introduction[edit | edit source]
Introduced with Version 1.6.6, the first Poppo event changed a number of elements of 100% Orange Juice into Poppo. These changes have continued to re-occur during every subsequent Poppo event.
- The taskbar icon for the game is changed into that of Rad Poppo.
- The avatar on the main menu is changed to that of Marie Poppo, with a star-shaped meter appearing next to her.
- All CPU players in Free Play (both singleplayer and multiplayer) play as Marie Poppo, each equipped with a random color.
- Marie Poppo is unlocked for all players during the event.
This event also added an exclusive unlockable costume for Marie Poppo, known as Rad Poppo.
The 2014 Poppo Event is a seasonal event that ran from August 6th, 2014 - August 11th, 2014.
New Items[edit | edit source]
- To unlock the Rad Poppo costume, the meter on the main menu had to be filled by stealing 900 stars from other players with Poppo's hyper, .
- Stars stolen in multiplayer games were worth three times more for the purposes of filling the meter, meaning it was possible to fill it completely after stealing only 300 stars, if playing only in multiplayer.
- You had to be playing as Poppo when stealing stars to fill the meter. Obtaining and using Ubiquitous as a different character through means such as Gift Exchange would not fill the meter.
- Once enough stars had been stolen, going back to the main menu would show an animation of the meter filling up to full, and Rad Poppo would be unlocked. Rad Poppo would then replace the regular Poppo on the main menu, and the meter would no longer be there.
- Rad Poppo is the only Poppo Event costume that can be found in a Mystery Bag.
Event Rewards[edit | edit source]
|Rad Poppo||New||Steal 900 stars with Poppo's Hyper, with stars stolen in multiplayer games counting for triple.|