- or .
Marie Poppo is a heavily bullied character based around star collection and avoiding combat. Unlike most bullied characters, Poppo brags one of the highest health stats in the game, surpassing most tank characters and surpassed only byand . As a result of her health, Poppo, while not incredibly powerful on her own stats, is deceptively difficult to KO and generally able to survive multiple combat instances.
The main disadvantage of Poppo is that she suffers from having below average stats in all stats besides her health and, by extension, very poor combat abilities. These stats effectively make Star Norma the only viable option for victory. As a result, players of Poppo should focus on collecting and stealing stars, while running away from opponents who will likely be trying to KO her to regain their stolen stars.
Unlock Info[edit source]
- The character can be purchased in the shop for 800 (560 with 30% off) after beating QP Final Episode, Suguri Final Episode, Marc Final Episode, or Kai Final Episode, and then playing 3 games.
- Automatically unlocked if DLC 14 is owned.
- Can be obtained randomly from a character crate for 100Oranges.
- +Very high HP makes her deceptively bulky
- +Excellent hyper that can easily turn the tide of a match
- +Great benefits from
- -Poor combat ability and easily bullied.
- -Hyper reliance
- -Hyper not at its peak until late game
- -Hyper can put the player into dangerous situations
Poppo's Hyper is Ubiquitous. It enables the player to target an opponent, teleport to their panel and steal 10 stars from them for each norma level that they've achieved. (The effect can only be used on opponents that are not KO'd)
Hyper Strategy[edit source]
Ubiquitous is a very powerful hyper card with the potential to "steal" victory from another player. Unlike most Hypers, Ubiquitous is a no cost card with a level 1 activation price with guaranteed star gains. Against a level 5 player, the hyper will steal 50 stars from them, which can easily be the single deciding factor in the outcome of a game. Alongside the guaranteed star gain, Ubiquitous can also act as an amazing utility, as it grants the player controllable repositioning on the board. If the player is in danger from a threatening opponent, the Hyper can teleport them into a safer position, possibly closer to their home base.The main drawback of Ubiquitous is that it is a rather notorious card that generally spurs heavy retaliation from opponents. As the player is teleported to the panel of the opponent they just stole the stars of, the player is open to retaliation in the following chapters. The opponent targeted will also likely chase the player down, even if they are poor in combat, in an attempt to reclaim their stolen stars from the player.
- Playing As Marie Poppo
- Playing Against Marie Poppo
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]
- Poppo appears in the artwork for and is quoted in the descriptions of , , , , and . She also appears in the artwork for , , and .
- Marie Poppo is one of four original characters (along with 100% Orange Juice!. , , & ) who debuted in
- Marie Poppo is named and based after a hamster that Hono had in the past.
- Poppo is not a mouse.
Update History[edit source]
- It should be noted that most Poppo-related patches are simply gags.