Passives[edit | edit source]
Overview[edit | edit source]
Peat is a character with excellent stats, featuring a increase in every combat stat and a reduced revive stat. As a result of these stats, Peat is very effective in combat having both the ability to deal damage and avoid or defend against it. Additionally, his lowered requirement for revive rolls lets him get back into the fray in the event that he is KO'd by an opponent. With favorable rolls, Peat can last for quite awhile against weaker opponents, while dealing a substantial amount of damage in return.
Unfortunately, the main downside to Peat is that even with his excellent combat and recovery stats, he suffers from having an abysmally low health stat similar to that of. This stat greatly reduces his ability to sustain combat, and the player should avoid fights that will quickly drain Peat's health. Even having a favorable defense roll will result in Peat being stripped of a third of his health at a minimum and an unfavorable evasion rolls may lead to an instant KO. This weakness is further compounded by stage hazards from field events and damaging traps like , which affect Peat far greater than most character.
Unlock Info[edit | edit source]
- The character can be purchased in the shop for 800 (560 with 30% off) after beating QP Episode 2, Suguri Episode 3, Marc Episode 1, or Kai Episode 4, and then playing 3 games.
- Automatically unlocked if DLC 16 is owned.
- Can be obtained randomly from a character crate for 100Oranges.
Summary[edit | edit source]
- +Great combat stats
- +Powerful Hyper
- +Quick revives from low REC stat
- -Very low HP depletes quickly
- -Susceptible to
- -Highly susceptible to indirect damage such as traps and field events
- -Hyper's reliance on hand size hinders usage of other useful cards