NoName (NoName) is one of the playable characters in 100% Orange Juice!. He was added to the game in DLC 11, alongside . NoName originates from the game Acceleration of SUGURI, in which he was the main antagonist. He is a robot that looks identical to his creator Shifu (the main antagonist of SUGURI).
- NoName: If KO'd, give no stars or Wins from battle and turn into NoName (Head) instead.
- NoName (Head): Turn back into NoName after reaching a panel or getting KO'd.
NoName is a relatively balanced character, similar to Bosses and immune to powerful Hyper cards like upon initial encounter. Like , NoName's passive forces the opponent to do at least two battles in order KO NoName. He also has a powerful Hyper for the late game that puts almost every player into more danger than himself, and can completely ruin the game for opponents seeking wins., with an average health stat, a slightly buffed attack stat, and partially reduced defense stat. While not particularly powerful in any stat, NoName features enough attack power to take down panels and his health provides a decent amount of protection from incoming attacks. NoName's true power, however, stems from his passive ability which, like a robot, makes him rather difficult to KO. NoName essentially is given a second life upon initially being KO'd. The player will revert into his (Head) form, which can buy the player just enough time to either revert back to his initial form or draw a Hyper to survive even more chapters. This can be especially useful as it can help NoName survive almost indefinitely if the player can get to a panel to make him whole again, and use healing cards such as to set up another health barrier. The player can also enjoy the benefit from being relatively safe from the
Even with his powerful passive, NoName is far from un-KO'able, a possess a harsh trade-off. From the start, NoName features a slightly debuffed defense stat which lowers his durability for prolonged combat, which makes wins norma and combat inadvisable unless in his favor. A short amount of combats can quickly reduce NoName to his (Head) form. His passive also usually only acts as a way to keep him alive for one more chapter. However, once NoName has been reduced to (Head) form, he has extremely poor stats and a debuffed movement. The combination of both of these will likely result in an easy KO for pursuing opponents, as he cannot fight well or run away quickly. Evenpanels become a risk as a roll of 5 or higher from an opponent can easily defeat NoName (Head) if the player rolls poorly for defense. The player will also then be punished harshly for being KO'd with a 6 recovery stat, often resulting in 2-3 chapters of downtime before the player can get back in the game.
NoName should more often than not try to aim for the star norma and play passively unless the opportunity to attack a weak opponent presents itself. When possible, the player should try to use the boss to their advantage, letting it do most of the damage to opponents so NoName can pick them off. In the early game, the player should focus on and panels specifically as preserving NoName's health and preparing for the later game are essential to his success.
Unlock Info[edit source]
- Automatically unlocked if DLC 11 is owned.
- +Positive ATK and a decent amount of HP in the first form
- +Powerful passive effect that not only helps you protect your stars, but also allows you to attack others more safely
- +Hyper that deters opponents from attacking you and can also potentially set them back
- +Good synergy between the Hyper and the passive effect
- -Low DEF. Extremely terrible stats in the Head form
- -Hyper is very expensive and also requires having the Boss on the field
- -Hyper doesn't provide stars from KO'd players as they all go to the Boss
- -Passive effect triggers on every KO, no matter what, which—along with the increased REC—can significantly slow down NoName, especially at the beginning of the game
NoName's Hyper Card is Overseer. When this card is used it will spawn a random boss, if a boss is already present it will be treated as a battle card. Using Overseer in battle will call upon the current boss to take your place in battle. Overseer can only be used on players and will not give you wins or stars if the boss kills said player, if the player kills the boss then player will receive the stars from the boss.
Using Overseer is an effective tactic when NoName is in "Head" form as it can prevent the player from death. The Hyper can also be used to guarantee the death of an enemy that could potentially be a threat, as the boss will generally roll a high attack roll value.Overseer can be used to great effect against characters such as who focus on Win Norma, as spawning a constant stream of bosses will prevent, or at least slow the characters progression of achieving the necessary amount of victories.
- Playing As NoName
- and help drawing the hyper.
- Boss present for the hyper usage. is an essential card, as NoName requires the
- allows to use and NoName's hyper for reduced cost.
- can potentially bring and NoName's hyper (when used by other players) into play.
- and can save NoName when he's in the Head form, however both has significant drawbacks as the former can save other players from the Boss (potentially even removing it from the game) while the latter can turn a low HP NoName into the Head form.
- Playing Against NoName
- Cards such as , and can steal NoName's stars outside of combat.
- and can bring battle to NoName, especially when he's in the Head form.
- Cards like , , prevent NoName from using his hyper.
- and force NoName into prolonged battles.
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]
|Master of Thighs||Play 10 games as NoName.|
|Ahead of the Game||Win the last Norma in NoName's head form.|
|Man's Best Friend||While defending, use NoName's hyperto KO your attacker.|
- NoName appears in the artwork for and is quoted in the description of
. He also appears in the artwork for and .
- NoName is quoted on but the art is actually of Shifu, his creator and near doppelganger.
- NoName is the mysterious antagonist of the Falling Wonder story from Acceleration of SUGURI, and shares his visual appearance with Shifu, the main antagonist of Suguri.
- In the Falling Wonder story, NoName crashes the X-Mas party Suguri and her friends are having, seemingly suffering from amnesia. While he looks like Shifu, he doesn't seem to share his malice, though he does have a strange fetish for thighs. In realizing that his likeness to the former scientist allows him to command Suguri's friends, he forces them to fight Suguri to claim her thighs for his own. After a long night of fighting, including an appearance by , the story ends with NoName defeated, his head planted into a flower pot by .
Update History[edit source]