Passives[edit | edit source]
- Gift cards have no effect when held.
- Gain X additional stars from all sources, where X is the number of Gift cards in hand.
- Can hold 4 cards (as opposed to the standard 3).
Overview[edit | edit source]
Nico is a wild card character that has a couple of neat passives in her favor. The first being her ability to nullify Gift cards and earning extra stars while holding them. While this passive is inherently capped at 4 extra stars due to her hand limit, it's also more difficult to attack her hand than it is to attack Arthur's Hobby Shops. Her ability to hold 4 cards boosts her ability to gather bonus stars from hoarding Gifts, as well as her ability to use Miracle Walker to obtain a handful of random Hypers. Nico should aim for a Star norma, as powerful combat Hypers are rare to obtain and expensive to use, often ending without results due to her lackluster stat spread.
Unlock Info[edit | edit source]
- Automatically unlocked if DLC 19 is owned.
Summary[edit | edit source]
- + Negates negative Gift effects, including
- + Earns extra stars while holding onto Gifts
- + Can obtain some very powerful Hypers if lucky
- + Can hold four cards
- - Negates positive Gift effects
- - Lackluster stats make her an easy bullying target
- - Hyper is highly luck-dependent