No effect on Gift Cards. Gain X additional stars from all sources, where X is the number of Gift cards in hand. Can hold 4 cards.
Nico is a wild card character that has a couple of neat passives in her favor. The first being her ability to nullify Gift cards and earning extra stars while holding them. While this passive is inherently capped at 4 extra stars due to her hand limit, it's also more difficult to attack her hand than it is to attack Arthur's Hobby Shops. Her ability to hold 4 cards boosts her ability to gather bonus stars from hoarding Gifts, as well as her ability to use Miracle Walker to obtain a handful of random Hypers. Nico should aim for a Star norma, as powerful combat Hypers are rare to obtain and expensive to use, often ending without results due to her lackluster stat spread.
- + Negates negative Gift effects, including
- + Earns extra stars while holding onto Gifts
- + Can obtain some very powerful Hypers if lucky
- + Can hold four cards
- - Negates positive Gift effects
- - Lackluster stats make her an easy bullying target
- - Hyper is highly luck-dependent
Nico's Hyper is Miracle Walker. It allows Nico to effectively discard her current hand and draw hypers from any character, even those not in the match.
Hyper Strategy[edit source]
Miracle Walker is a very luck based Hyper, depending on chance to get a beneficial Hyper for the current situation. The best time to use it would be when the player has a full hand with >4 cards to get the most out of the conversion. The player should have in mind that Gift Hyper cards do not apply their effect thanks to Nico's passive, for examplewill not impede the player from playing other cards and will not give away cards for money; they will however allow Nico to gain more stars, so it's not a bad idea to keep them in hand.
This Hyper allows Nico to be very aggressive and scale up incredibly quickly with powerful effects and stats increase backing her up. Getting cards such asThe main downside of this hyper is its randomness. Despite the generally good cards that can be drawn and potential powerful combos, many times they won't be acquired in the appropriate situation or they won't be useful ( will allow her to enter combat and have a higher chance to KO enemies, while others like let her come out of battles generally unscathed. Other supportive cards like can amass a great amount of stars or debuff and lower enemy players HPs safely like . Drawing multiple hypers can also easily trigger combos, such as activating then in Battle to guarantee a 10 roll. ) or hinder Nico too much ( ). While it's possible to do it with less cards, it's generally better to get a full hand of cards before activating it to get more chances for a good card, which can slow down the activation on maps with panels too separated.
- Playing As Nico
- Nico is fairly fragile due to having lackluster HP, 0 DEF & +1 EVD. Avoid battle as much as possible unless you got some good hypers in hand!
- Pack as many Gift cards as you can in her deck! She gets extra stars from holding Gifts, AND she completely neutralizes their effects too (both good & bad)!
- Playing Against Nico
Recommended Cards[edit source]
- Every Gift card you have unlocked!
- Nico is arguably the best Mimic user in the game as of now. After using Miracle Walker to get a handful of random Hypers, you can draw a Mimic from the deck & turn them all into a handful of another character's Hyper!
- Rainbow-Colored Circle, Rbits & Shield are all excellent defensive options.
- Reverse Attribute Field is also good for dealing with stronger opponents.
Counter Cards[edit source]
- Scrambled Eve wipes away her hand & forces her to redraw from scratch. This may end up sending multiple Gifts back into the deck, or multiple random Hypers back into the deck.
- Scary Solicitation can drain her stars very quickly if she has 1 or 0 cards in hand.
- Flamethrower & Present Thief are also useful against her. Especially if she used her Hyper, or if she's holding onto multiple Gifts.- Flip Out can be used effectively against Nico if she ends up obtaining stars early due to Gift card hoarding.
|Santa's Little Menace||Play 10 games as Nico.|
|A Hyper Bunny||As Nico, use at least 5 hyper cards from other units during a match.|
|Nico's Presents!||As Nico, useto receive cards from Aru.|
- Nico is the daughter of the Arthur from the world of Xmas Shooting - Scramble!!.
- Additionally, in the world of the original Xmas Shooting, also has a daughter named Nico.
- Nico is either 11 or 12 years old.
Update History[edit source]